hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

Discus and support hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stephan-14, Jun 21, 2024 at 8:22 AM.

1. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

/u/Stephan-14, Jun 21, 2024 at 8:22 AM
  2. AccidentProne78 Win User

** Looking for more friends **

Hi, um im looking for a new person to game with after my best friend went to college, if you want to game you could add me if you want
  3. aaronsw-A09D034F-426 Win User

Looking for new gamer friends, especially girl gamers..

Add me please none of my friends play on my games. I play Mortal kombat, MW3, MW2, Black ops, Gears of war 3, Borderlands also some others so if you want to have a look at the other games i've got please add me
  4. Edulandi Win User

Looking for Halo Reach friends

Hello my Friend,

I'm a new member of Live Xbox World and before it I was a offline multiplayer.

Well, I'm looking for a new friends and will be a pleasure to play with you Halo Reach (actually is the unique game that I have in this moment, but I'll buy MW3, BF3 and others shooters games)

If you want to add me, we can play together Halo campaing! It will be nice.

P.S: If you look at my English above you must have realized that I am not American right? ahahahhaha... I'm Brazilian.

See you my friend!

Cheers!
  5. Amagonix Win User

FRIENDS

According to Google Translator, this is what he said: "hello friends if you want to add my gamertag is ALEX86mty or let me add your gamertag to me ... I'm from mexico"

I myself would like some folks to add me.
  6. skelekat707 Win User

Minecraft

anyone can add me. i have mic if you want. not needed. my world or yours. really want some minecraft friends. add me . if my friends list is full send me a message and ill add you !
Thema:

hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

1. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want - Similar Threads - hello friends games

2. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  3. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  4. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  5. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes. 3. I then went into the...
  6. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried to reset my Xbox, remove the account then re add it on to the Xbox, my last resort is to just remove everyone i see then re add them. But I am open to any other suggestions....
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...: Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see him. He has an Xbox one and I have an Xbox series X. What could be the problem?...
  9. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  10. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...