hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

Discus and support hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Tkáčik, Dec 12, 2023.

1. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with connecting this is error meassage and i tried everything i know of and from internet too

:)

Samuel Tkáčik, Dec 12, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Samuel. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What error message do you get? Are you able to send over a photo or screenshot of it?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Samuel Tkáčik Win User

yes i can
    [​IMG]
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

5. XBF Paul M Win User

Horizon Life

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the game Forza Horizon 4 is currently experiencing an issue when connecting to Horizon life on pc. I was able to find an article on the

Forza Forums
    with a fix for this specific issue. I hope the article helps fix the issue. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Здравствуйте. у меня проблема со входом в сетевой режим (horizon life) [Translation - Hello. I have a problem with the network logon (Horizon Life) ]

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're currently experiencing an issue when trying to connect to Horizon Life sessions on Forza Horizon 4. I was able to find a solution for this online at the

Forza Forums
    . I hope the article I linked was helpful in fixing the issue, please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life - Similar Threads - hello forza won´t

2. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  3. Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....: I tried installing Forza Motorsport via Xbox game pass from Microsoft store and it says not compatible on Xbox one even though the game is available for Xbox one. It says try on Xbox series X....
  4. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...: pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1
  5. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  6. Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...: 1-(toyota land cruiser 100 series) 2-(toyota land cruiser 200 series) 3-(Mercedes Benz E55 AMG) 4-(merceds benz cls63 AMG) 5-(toyota majesta 2005) 6-(toyota land cruiser pickup 2022) 7-(Toyota...
  7. Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you: Whenever I try launching up forza horizon 5, I am greeted with this screen: [img] 540946da-852f-4710-bcdb-0df450b59fc1
  8. hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5: hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5 1e39d98a-0dbb-48b9-af62-aad50efcaa61
  9. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  10. Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space.: Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space to my external hard drive, and I don’t know how to move it back. I can’t play my Forza save and it’s very frustrating. Any help...