Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...

Discus and support Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the game but I am eligible. If not refund can you help to changing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chetan Gurjar, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...

Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the game but I am eligible. If not refund can you help to changing the Xbox version of the game into pc version

:)

Chetan Gurjar, Nov 16, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the game but I am eligible. If not refund can you help to changing the Xbox version of the game into pc version

If it has been over 2hours played then no you aren't eligiable

It's not just 14 days

You will have to check your brothers profile to see how long he played

Remember it's total.time whixh includes your profile and any other profile on your console

And you can't swap it because it's not available for xbox for pc only steam or battlenet
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Chetan, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you are eligible for a refund as you mentioned, then you should be able to request a game refund through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the refundable orders history. If you don't see it, you may need to wait that time and check again.

As an alternative method, if the previous way doesn't work, you can use this other link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can find the order number for the purchase on this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Ted141 Win User

MW3 Vault (Ultimate) Edition isn’t showing cross gen option

yea but i have modern warfare three on my xbox one s but i just got a gaming laptop for xmas and i logged in to my account i have all my progress the only thing that didnt transfer over is modern warfare 3
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox Originals - Old Xbox Games - Question, Need Answer

I just tried Crimson Skies. It boots up on both my Modern Warfare 2 console (old style Jasper) and Modern Warfare 3 console (360 S style, Trinity). Both have the latest update, installed from the USB flash drive copy on the XBOX website.
  6. FLAM3D 3CHO Win User

Error 80153003 Modern Warfare 3

Hello. I just recently downloaded Collection 2 for Modern Warfare 3 and got the same error as everyone else. It says the download has stopped after it goets to about 99% everytime. I have tried everything on the microsoft website and still no luck. I either
    want a refund of my $15 dollars i spent or a solution to the problem. Someone please reply.
Thema:

Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...

1. Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the... - Similar Threads - Hello brother brought

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally: Hi, So my My mom said to my little brother of 6 year old to buy, minecraft from pc but he bought it from bedwork Im not looking for Refund I just to want to get java edition so my little brother...
  8. Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox...: Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox Ultimate Gamepass. I buy in 1 month for 1€. Can i get IT back? Please 7ac278dd-3266-42ab-a0fe-2c5fdff9af37
  9. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  10. Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox: Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox but it marked that we can go from one console to another only three times a year. Would like to know if you can help us...