hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche

Discus and support hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; give me it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eliorwolfbaby, Jun 16, 2021.

1. hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche

give me it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

submitted by /u/Eliorwolfbaby
    [link] [comments]

/u/Eliorwolfbaby, Jun 16, 2021
  2. GiannaC Win User

I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft, but now I can only play the demo, even though I bought the game years ago

Hello, and thank you for replying.

My boyfriend told me he did get a confirmation email, but he had deleted it almost a year ago. Also, yes, the demo mode appears for the java edition.

So far, we have done these troubleshooting steps:

-uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft

-emailing Mojang/minecrafts help team

-removing my boyfriend's Microsoft account from the Minecraft login page and then re-adding it

So far, this is all that we have been able to do. We can't think of anything else, so If you have any suggestions, please let us know!

Thank you!
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft went away after gamepass expired?

Hello, CalebOrchard. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

What Minecraft did you purchase and have been playing?

Did you try to uninstall and install Minecraft again?

Are you playing on console or PC?

Please answer these questions so I can better assist you.
  4. Cosmic Blood Win User

MS really this dumb? Life long MS and Xbox supporter here...jumping ship.

you guys are funny but even that you think xbox is done preorders are selling out everywhere but the PS4 does look great but im not jumping ship more exclusive games that I like on the Xbox one 499. aint bad to me and i luv the twich feature but i will
    be getting a PS4 console also as my secondary gaming console.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft launcher telling me I don't own bedrock

Hello, TomahawkFL. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You purchased Minecraft for Windows from the Microsoft Store, right? Is the purchase showing on your order history?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it is, please try to uninstall and install both Minecraft for Windows and the Minecraft launcher. If it still does not work, please let me know so we can proceed troubleshooting this issue.
  6. ChristianBagalino Win User

java edition minecraft

I have a problem I uninstalled minecraft only that after I try it again to install minecraft it tells me that I have to buy it back
Thema:

hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche

1. hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche - Similar Threads - hello microsoft was

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  5. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  6. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  7. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  8. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  9. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  10. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...