Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

Discus and support Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Erina Tauiwi, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Erina Tauiwi
    Erina Tauiwi Guest

My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure and the sad thing is his xbox broke down so we can't keep getting info from that can anybody help us?

:)

Erina Tauiwi, Dec 26, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Erina. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

All Xbox profiles are permanently linked to a Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email for this account, try searching for emails from Microsoft or Xbox in all of your email inboxes. This may help you figure out which email is associated with the account.

If you find the correct email, but need to recover the account, enter the email into this form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Sons Microsoft account linked with my PSN account.

Hi Knockstock. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I understand how frustrating it must be that the wrong Microsoft account has been linked to your PSN.

It's important to make sure you're linking the right Microsoft and PSN account, as this link is permanent and can't be changed afterwards. Once the accounts are linked together, neither the PSN nor Microsoft account can be linked to a different Microsoft/PSN. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

V bucks redeemed on microsoft store are not showing in fortnite game

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CHRISTOPHERWESTERMAN

So, your son redeemed the codes before linking the Xbox account with the epic account or everything was linked before that?
    By the way... All this is happening on Xbox (your son plays on Xbox) or your son plays on PC?

And, just to confirm. The redeemed content appears in your son's Microsoft order history?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

How do I do this? I want to share a game with other members of my family that use different Xbox consoles

Hi -

I have a Family Account and my 2 sons have their own Microsoft gamer tags/accounts. We have two Xboxes at the house.

I bought a downloadable version of WWE 2K19. I want both of my sons to be able to play this game from their own consoles. One son primarily uses one of the Xboxes, and my other son primarily uses the other Xbox.

How do I do this?

Thanks!
    Hello AZWldctFan.

In order to share your account with someone else between two consoles, use the tutorial in this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. VacillantHealer Win User

Transferring XBOX One content and Skins to a new account

Hello Microsoft

Since i set the Xbox One up with my main user account, i now want a separate account for my son. I need all his Fortnite skins and all content loaded under my account to transferred to my sons new account, but i need to keep my account also as it is the
    one with a card linked to buy purchases etc.

It is the primary account!

Can i set a new account up for my son, transfer all his Fortnite skins, etc to his account, and still use my account for managing purchases etc? I also want to set screen time to the new account, so i can limit his time in front of the Xbox One console?

Is this possible?

Regards
    You can gameshare to get t

hem
Thema:

1. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Hello son's account

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. Minecraft, Hello Pin, and an Unhappy Son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, Hello Pin, and an Unhappy Son: Using Windows 10 and trying to install Minecraft for my son. The computer REALLY wants to authenticate using Hello Pin, which I’ve never setup, so the setup fails. I cannot change the option to...
  8. Hola Microsoft quería saber si estos juegos son compatibles con Xbox series x - Hello...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hola Microsoft quería saber si estos juegos son compatibles con Xbox series x - Hello...: Hola Microsoft quería saber si estos juegos son compatibles con Xbox series x : Godzilla destroy all monsters melee, Godzilla save the earth, Spiderman The movie game (2002), Spiderman 2 (2004),...
  9. Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...: Hi, I would like to know the reason why they have banned the console xbox one to my son since they have not contacted comingo that I am the father this is the gametag [Mod Removed] please tell me...
  10. Hello! My son wants his gamertag changed due to being bullied but I can't afford it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! My son wants his gamertag changed due to being bullied but I can't afford it!: My son is constantly bullied for his gamertag and he doesn't even want to play anymore but I can't pay to have it changed, I was told about a rewards program and that could help me with my issue....