Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid...

Discus and support Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid country/region" error. I tried different connections, browsers... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alucard_ws, Apr 12, 2023.

1. alucard_ws
    alucard_ws Guest

Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid...

Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid country/region" error. I tried different connections, browsers and whatnot. The problem is still there. I couldn't find a solution anywhere.

:)

alucard_ws, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid country/region" error. I tried different connections, browsers and whatnot. The problem is still there.

Hello alucard_ws,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

Thanks for your interest in registering to dev mode for Xbox. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game developer specific issues, like what you are describing here, needs to be addressed by the right team for you to be assisted in completing the registration.

For this, the best approach is to contact support by choosing the Non-Technical Support Dashboard for you to submit an incident using this link: Windows developer support – Windows app development | Microsoft Developer

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Robin Paley Win User

Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid country/region" error. I tried different connections, browsers and whatnot. The problem is still there.

I have same problem, any suggestions
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

Xbox dev mode activate console code not working when trying to register.

Hello Dude Im 1337,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Which console are you trying to activate dev mode on? Are you using a console from Xbox One family or the Xbox Series X|S?

If you're using an Xbox One, you have to perform this through the "Dev Mode Activation" app
    If you're using an Xbox Series X|S, you have to perform this through the "Xbox Dev Mode" app
  5. 46f1ecd2-5bbb-4ed2-8 Win User

Dev mode on 2 Xboxes

So does this mean only my associated account can use a dev mode or can I use one of my other Xbox profiles to use dev mode?
  6. Nade1516 Win User

No Party able in dev mode

No not the insider Programm i think I use the officail dev mode app to switch my xbox to dev mode from retail
Thema:

1. Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid... - Similar Threads - Hello I'm trying

2. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  3. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  4. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  5. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  6. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...
  7. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120
  8. Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...: Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each time this happens. Its a xbox fault that needs addressing. What do I do I have a xbox x....
  9. Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .: More specifically in the deals category there is a deal for you game but when I try purchasing it it gives me an error code and tells me to try again. Also yes I have checked everything for an...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...