Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and...

Discus and support Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and I click it, nothing happens. What do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chloe Ng1, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Chloe Ng1
    Chloe Ng1 Guest

Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and...

Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and I click it, nothing happens. What do I do?

:)

Chloe Ng1, Aug 25, 2023
  2. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and I click it, nothing happens. What do I do?

I haven’t heard from you yet. Please let me know if you still need assistance
  3. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

I believe your iPad operation system is IOS, I will suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft from the Apps Store. If nothing happens I will suggest contacting Apple support.
  4. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Shubham. I hope you are well. I'm an Xbox Independent Advisor. I will be happy to help you today.
  5. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

I hope you are still connected with me.
  6. eric m5 Win User

Says i need an internet connection but i'm connected via lan cable

most sign ins work besides the pc game pass sign in and the minecraft microsoft login. it seems anything with a pop up window to sign in does not work
Thema:

1. Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and... - Similar Threads - Hello trying login

2. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  3. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  6. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  7. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  8. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  9. Hello!, When I try to download Roblox it downloads at the start but then it takes me strait...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!, When I try to download Roblox it downloads at the start but then it takes me strait...: Hello!, When I try to download Roblox it downloads at the start but then it takes me strait to the app and in the app its much laggyer and I want to know how to download Roblox and not get taken...
  10. Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...: Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with this error link...