Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...

Discus and support Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is not a working email address... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justin Dahlman, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...

Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is not a working email address

:)

Justin Dahlman, Jun 23, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is not a working email address

3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Memory Error 13-71

Have you try contacting Activison about it
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Online Passes

They're both bad, but I would sooner have Activison than EA. At least Activison doesn't make you pay to play their games.
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Activison

Edit: Additional ports to open.

• 3075 (UDP)
      • 3076 (UDP)
    From official Activision page
  6. hakufu21 Win User

Blah! Got hacked on COD4 and now I can't play any multiplayer :(

I had a similar problem, emailed Activison support about it, they couldn't/wouldn't do anything. I was quite upset by this.
Thema:

Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...

1. Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is... - Similar Threads - Hello I’m trying

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  5. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  6. Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please.: My fifa 23 online multiplayer stopped working yesterday. Other games online still works and I can still use party chat with friends. I own the game on disc, Xbox one and I don’t have gold or game...
  7. Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...: Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass. I need help pls a68563fe-7a0d-4a8d-b48c-0f5d2d8f0dc4
  8. Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...: Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed to connect to server (the next part is in red) You are not logged into your Minecraft account! If you...
  9. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...
  10. Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...: hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£ for some subscriptions for Microsoft! How can I found out for what! I’m paying? Regards Jelena Semjonova 1b41df44-98c5-49ab-9426-d3f349906976