Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...

Discus and support Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed to connect to server (the next part is in red) You are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Crockett II, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...

Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed to connect to server (the next part is in red) You are not logged into your Minecraft account! If you are, try restarting your client.

I have tried everything I can think to try, restart log in log out, and everything in between I even deleted the launcher and re installed it

:)

John Crockett II, Aug 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed to connect to server (

What error message are you getting?

----
    If the error message is happening only with this specific server you may need to report this to the owner
  3. John Crockett II Win User

Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed to connect to server (

I did everything but Minecraft launcher is now erroring when I try to install it
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Are you able to test with a different server? This helps us to isolate the issue a bit more.

And, please check this:
    Open the Xbox Console Companion app > Settings > Network
    Tell me what's saying under/next to NAT type

-----

In the meantime try all this together:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account, install minecraft launcher and give it a new try
  5. John Crockett II Win User

Minecraft Java, I’m using windows 10, I am using the one from the Xbox app, the following are the things I have tried I went into setting and turned on and off the capability to join public lobby’s I restarted my computer, I deleted and reinstalled the launcher I logged in and out of launcher multiple times I deleted and reinstalled the Xbox app, I changed Wi-Fi, I restarted my pc again
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this John

I believe additional info is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

Is this happening with minecraft Java or Bedrock?
    Are you on Windows 10 or 11?
    What launcher are you using? (The one from Xbox app or you download it from minecraft.net)

Besides the troubleshooting steps described in your post. You tried something else?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
Thema:

Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...

1. Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed... - Similar Threads - Hello I’m trying

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...: Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is not a working email address dcf68d00-ac6b-4460-9a06-5a1dcf7bb3e9
  5. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  6. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  7. Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please.: My fifa 23 online multiplayer stopped working yesterday. Other games online still works and I can still use party chat with friends. I own the game on disc, Xbox one and I don’t have gold or game...
  8. Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...: Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass. I need help pls a68563fe-7a0d-4a8d-b48c-0f5d2d8f0dc4
  9. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...
  10. Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...: hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£ for some subscriptions for Microsoft! How can I found out for what! I’m paying? Regards Jelena Semjonova 1b41df44-98c5-49ab-9426-d3f349906976