Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...

Discus and support Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£ for some subscriptions for Microsoft! How can I found out for what! I’m paying? Regards Jelena Semjonova... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WeightedBead852, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...

hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£ for some subscriptions for Microsoft! How can I found out for what! I’m paying?

Regards Jelena Semjonova

:)

WeightedBead852, Aug 14, 2018
  2. SW2088
    SW2088 Guest
    xbox subscriptions

Hello everyone

I am paying for xbox live gold (5.99/month) and xbox game pass (7.99 per month).

Do I need both of these for forza, fortnite etc?

Thank you for any help.

SW2088, Aug 14, 2018
  3. SharkWolf124
    SharkWolf124 Guest
    Refunds and contact

my daughter bought a years live gold subscription for £39.99

But you continued to also take £7.99 each month off her account which we only realised last week when signing into her account.

There are 2 x £7.99 payments that need refunding.

Every contact avenue I’ve tried comes to a dead end.

I just want an email address to claim this back. I’m fuming.

SharkWolf124, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...

Smwutches, Aug 14, 2018
  5. Hi there!

To view the details of the subscription active on your account, you may log in to account.microsoft.com under Services and Subscriptions tab. If you will not see anything in that section, chances are the card that is being charged for the monthly fee is
    tied to another account.

If you do not own other accounts or doesn't recall any other accounts where your card might be tied in to, please do contact official support. It's best to reach the phone support team for cases like this.

WinterWyvern00, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: