Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

Discus and support Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PHANT0MXRAY, Jan 12, 2020.

1. PHANT0MXRAY
    PHANT0MXRAY Guest

Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program.

I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018.

I just learned of this tonight when I decided to try getting into the program. I got into contact with a microsoft employee and after a few minutes of explaining that I wasn’t even aware of the enforcement action, he looked over my account and told me “seeing
    as though it was over a year ago you should be good to be selected into the program. Just go into the fourms and talk to the ambassadors there.”

So here I am, trying to get back into a thing that I enjoyed so much a few years ago and am hoping to be guided onto the right track!!

Thank you all and have a wonderful night!

:)

PHANT0MXRAY, Jan 12, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: