Hello im having some problems trying to buy a game on the marketplace

Discus and support Hello im having some problems trying to buy a game on the marketplace in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im trying to buy castlevania SOTN but i cant since it still asks for a credit card and i dont have one please help and i just got a prepaid card and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KRANOZ-83FE7246-63A3-4F7B-B625-904FEB56912C, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Hello im having some problems trying to buy a game on the marketplace

im trying to buy castlevania SOTN but i cant since it still asks for a credit card and i dont have one

please help and i just got a prepaid card and i load it to my account but it still asks for the credit card then whats the point on getting the prepaidcard on the first place?

:)

KRANOZ-83FE7246-63A3-4F7B-B625-904FEB56912C, Oct 21, 2016
  2. Koverevok
    Koverevok Guest
    Buying games!

Hello, well i have a really simple question... How long does it take for a new game like Bf3 or Pes2012 to be available to buy on the marketplace with MS Points. And another one, currently im living in Argentina,South America, will i have any problems when
    trying to buy games from the marketplace?!

Koverevok, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Trying to buy a game on marketplace

Hi! If the provided solutions don't work you can also purchase the game via xbox.com instead.

Julian_, Oct 21, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The One/xbox.com don't recognize your Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option for 360 content. In order to use the currency on your account, you would have to make the purchase from a 360 console.

Smwutches, Oct 21, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

The One/xbox.com don't recognize your Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option for 360 content. In order to use the currency on your account, you would have to make the purchase from a 360 console.
  6. mattmed0412 Win User

Every time that I try to purchase or download something a error code 8C15000C pops up

Im also having this same problem, ive been trying to buy Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen from the marketplace for the past 3 days. I did everything that was suggested but nothing has worked.
  7. sesh god Win User

HELP!!!! TAKEN KING PROBLEM

im having the same problem all *** day and its pissing me off cause I recently had my liscence transfer taken away from me so I was angry about that and then when I tried to buy it from the marketplace and this stupid *** says unavailable and its been like
    this for over 12 hours and its ridiculous cause im just trying to play some destiny.
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

This is a somewhat common issue in the last few days. Some users had it fixed by deleting your xbox 360 profile in the xbox 360 dashboard (while in an xbox 360 game on xbox one) and push START And SELECT to get there, go to Storage, Remove your account and
    then redownload it on the same popup menu and then try to purchase it again.

You can also try on the website and if that doesn't work, contact xbox support directly at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Hi,

I buy 360 games at xbox.com it's always faster and better. try there at the online marketplace and let us know if you still run into problems.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. Hello im having some problems trying to buy a game on the marketplace - Similar Threads - Hello having problems

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  5. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  6. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  7. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  8. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120
  9. Hello , i have a problem i want to quit my family but I don’t have the option to quit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello , i have a problem i want to quit my family but I don’t have the option to quit...: Hello I have a problem i can’t quit my family , i don’t have the option to quit , please could you help me 0ac9f8f5-6678-4362-a9fb-d13a858b42bd
  10. Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...: [img] Error interno. Nombre: NO_SUCH_VERSION Detalles del error: Invalid version typ When it's time to go to facilities in the minecraft java part, nothing comes out, the following comes out: no...