Hello, Im having issues with my xbox series controller on my pc

Discus and support Hello, Im having issues with my xbox series controller on my pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The issue is that it becomes unresponsive, I use it wired and there's days that works and others that does not, I dont know what could be happening,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by za_mango, Sep 9, 2023.

1. za_mango
    za_mango Guest

The issue is that it becomes unresponsive, I use it wired and there's days that works and others that does not, I dont know what could be happening, I've tried with different cables, different ports, while it was responsive I updated the controller firmware through the xbox accesories app, that seemed to work for a long while because the controller started working flawlessly for like 2 months straight but now im having the exact same issue. Controller doesnt even lights up nor vibrates when connected when in this state, ive tried powering it completely off via disconnecting it and removing the batteries (brand new btw) I dont know if this is a software bug or what, gotta mention that it randomly becomes unresponsive while using it, not while its idle. The experience is basically that im playing something and the controller stops working out of the blue. But when it becomes responisve again its usually when i let it sit there for approximately 1 day, and it magically works like nothing happened but then after some minutes or even hours does that. Ill gladly appreciate any help. thanks in advance!

:)

za_mango, Sep 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: