Hello iam looking for people to play with on XBL on XBOX One

Discus and support Hello iam looking for people to play with on XBL on XBOX One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The games i play bf4 rainbow destiney nba 2k and all other major titles Please leave your gt down below you must have mic and must be atleasst 16... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrypticNerd, Aug 2, 2014.

1. KrypticNerd
    KrypticNerd Guest

The games i play bf4 rainbow destiney nba 2k and all other major titles

Please leave your gt down below you must have mic and must be atleasst 16 thanks

:)

KrypticNerd, Aug 2, 2014
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Hello Xbox Community!!

I am looking for some people to roll with on Borderlands Pre Sequel!

I mainly play at night time, and currently have no one to game with. Add me on XBL! Let me know you want to play. Thanks!

Happy Gaming

Ovaryacting PMS, Aug 2, 2014
  3. karthik14
    karthik14 Guest
    Looking for Friends to play with in Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Hi iam looking for someone to play with me on Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

Gamer tag:

Sex: male

i like to play survival with friends

karthik14, Aug 2, 2014
  4. Legend G Nice 1 Win User

Hello looking for people to play with

i play through the game with you just hit me up with a fr request im always down for some co-op
  5. RaisedHercules Win User

Looking for new friends on Xbox Live, or a clan/club/guild perhaps.

Hello wrathgor feel free to add me if you like.. i'am often playing online and fall into your age group.. I like to play gears of war trilogy and iam always looking for fellow gamers who like to play and have fun first and formost but enjoy tring to get
    achievements as well. Not sure what u have for games but dead island, Fable series and a few others are currently what iam playing...I work evening shifts and iam from the Northeast US. Iam often playing in the mid morning till early evenings then sometimes
    i'll be on after midnight for another hour or two... Or three...thanks and enjoy!
  6. williamO65 Win User

Looking For Fellow Girl Gamers

Hello iam new to xbox iam not a girl but would love to have you as a new friend my tag is hope to see you there thanks and have a greatday
  7. UltimatOrpheus Win User

EOTW - Edge of the World - COD: BO3 Recruiting - XB1

hello interested in joining iam very active on bo3 .fed up of being a stone kicker as no one seems to comunicate on xbox one, pls help i got no friends
  8. Go O Win User

How do I become a Xbox series x game tester

Hey iam look for job for testing game out on Xbox
Thema:

1. Hello iam looking for people to play with on XBL on XBOX One - Similar Threads - Hello iam looking

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  10. hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...: hello i,am a user of Xbox one from India,when i,am trying to open Microsoft rewards it does't open and shows this [YOUR CURRENT MARKET IS NOT SUPPORTED] so can you fix this...