Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!

Discus and support Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am unable to send messages I didn't receive an email saying why or for how long this has. Been for weeks now I need some answers and If i was banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rottennn, Dec 17, 2016.

1. rottennn
    rottennn Guest

Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!

I am unable to send messages I didn't receive an email saying why or for how long this has. Been for weeks now I need some answers and If i was banned for no reason I request some assistance! I need to contact the enforcement crew.

:)

rottennn, Dec 17, 2016
  2. ThatShowTime
    ThatShowTime Guest
    Why can't I send messages?

No, its dont. If your profile doesn't banned, then just try to hard-reboot your Xbox: press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off, then turn it on and sign back in.

ThatShowTime, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Ghost SFOD
    Ghost SFOD Guest
    Why I can't send messages ?

So is it saying that when you press your home button and try to go to your messages you get an exclamation point within a triangle? If that's the case most the time it has been an Xbox services issue.

Another thing could possibly be is that if there is another account on your Xbox that got communication banned then it sometimes will block your communications too. It is an issue no one can fix because no one can notify the XBLEPT because there is no way
    to contact them.

Ghost SFOD, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!

If you believe you are banned or suspended, check the Enforcement website, log in with your account, and click the big orange hammer in the center to see details about an enforcement
    action against your account.

Communication bans are temporary suspensions of all communications (voice, video, text), and typically last 1-14 days, depending on the severity of the offense.

If your account status is clean, then perhaps your security information may need to be updated. Read the below link for more details.

Source: Why Can’t I Send Messages from Xbox One or Xbox App?

Internet Expert, Dec 18, 2016
  5. Internet Expert Win User

If you believe you are banned or suspended, check the Enforcement website, log in with your account, and click the big orange hammer in the center to see details about an enforcement
    action against your account.

Communication bans are temporary suspensions of all communications (voice, video, text), and typically last 1-14 days, depending on the severity of the offense.

If your account status is clean, then perhaps your security information may need to be updated. Read the below link for more details.

Source: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  6. WudemolidorBR Win User

BANIMENTO

Hello, my Xbox 360 has been banned, I bought it on a second hand, and I do not know the reason why I'm the new owner, how do you reverse it or do you know the reason?

I'm waiting, can you send me a message via email?

[Mod Removed]
  7. Awoken Walker Win User

Please help me resolve this suspension.

How would I know the answer to number 2? They send a email saying bad communication then show you like 5 potential reasons. They never state how long the ban is, why I got it.
  8. Tweaked Donkey Win User

Cant send messages or party invites on xbox 360

A silver membership can actually send/receive messages. They just can't play on Xbox Live or join a party.

As for why you can't send messages, I came up with the following reasons why:

- Your/Their account is banned

- Your/Their Inbox is full

- Etc.

What I recommend you to do is to contact Customer Support and have them look into your account as to why you are not able to send messages. This is usually not an error and a legitimate reason to why someone wouldn't be able to send messages.

Good Luck.
  9. Buchenwaldo Win User

my xbox one was banned

I want to know how long will last my ban, 2) want to know the details of my ban 3) want to know what were the reasons for my ban
Thema:

1. Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?! - Similar Threads - Hello why can't

2. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  6. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  9. Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in: 18765210087 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 28e99f2f-583c-4031-8329-39a204748036
  10. Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?: Hello guys! why do I get charged for the Xbox that I don't have. 074c1bae-6989-4ce9-9eca-bef4e9da244d