Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store .

Discus and support Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store . in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store . The problem is that if I search Sea of Thieves on Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Davidddd_641, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Davidddd_641
    Davidddd_641 Guest

Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store .

Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store . The problem is that if I search Sea of Thieves on Microsoft store ( on my pc ) it won't show up. I am afraid to buy it beacuse I don' know if it will work. And one more question , I still need xbox live to play Sea of Thieves on my pc? Thank you !

:)

Davidddd_641, Jul 12, 2021
  2. s33r Win User

It may not show in your store depending on your region. As for XBox live, for PC gaming it is not needed as far as I know.
  3. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  4. 622e0ae5-8bcf-4ed0-b Win User

How to unlink my account from BT/EE (Game Pass Ultimate)

Hi, I understand what the situation is.

I saw alot of your replies in other posts and sincerely they are not helpful, just borderline judgemental. And coming from someone that says he buys keys at ENEBA its just hypocrite.

Sincerely I had no clue these 3rd party sellers dealed with criminal activities to get the keys, be them GAMIVO, ENEBA, G2A or any other.

You make it look like everyone here are crooks and/or criminals buying keys knowing they come from criminal activities.

As I stated, I'm not buying any more keys from 3rd party sellers but I'm not gonna sit idle waiting for who knows how long.

First and foremost, I'm a customer, I messed up and I'm willing to stop getting keys from anywhere else other than from Microsoft or a local game store in my country. If I get no help I'm just gonna move on to the competitor. It's as simple as that.

Thank you and if you got nothing helpful to say, just don't.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Redeeming Gift Code but get a "Georestricted error"

Hello again, sure, but is it a digital or physical code, was it purchased at an accredited store or some store like CD Keys, Eneba etc?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Ban accounts ?.Baneos de cuentas?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ViVialMa, these sites like Eneba, CDKeys etc. have many keys from various countries, ideally you buy a key corresponding to yours, and avoid using VPN's.
Thema:

1. Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store . - Similar Threads - Hello buy Sea

2. Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$...: So I buy the offer and they didn’t give me my 100$ Gift card So what can I do e34d5a42-f9c3-4c1a-9122-ad686ac6814c
  3. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  4. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  5. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  6. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  7. Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...: Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the Microsoft/Xbox US store and play it on my console? 9532b63e-e156-4b77-8d1c-e14a6806ee25
  8. Hello, I want to buy minecraft. Your page asks for parental permission. I am sending a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I want to buy minecraft. Your page asks for parental permission. I am sending a...: Hello, I want to buy minecraft. Your page asks for parental permission. I am sending a request to my father (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). But he gets...
  9. Hello, I was wondering if I buy Elden Ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I was wondering if I buy Elden Ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell?: Hello, I was wondering if I buy Elden Ring on xbox can I play it on my PC as well? 33ccc1de-7798-4686-80e5-acdaa4607c65
  10. hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche

in XboX Insiders
    hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche: give me it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! submitted by /u/Eliorwolfbaby [link] [comments]