Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

Discus and support Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bewar YT, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Bewar YT
    Bewar YT Guest

Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost

:)

Bewar YT, Dec 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Iraq is not an Xbox supported region, so it cannot be purchased in Iraq

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
  3. Lady Nataleigh Win User

How Much is Tax When Gifting a Video Game

The tax is entirely dependent on your State/Countries Sales Tax and gifts have no added taxes aside from your usual sales tax. You can google your locations sales tax and calculate for yourself

here
    or go in like you're purchasing the game on your system and see how much it'll cost since it shows how much it'll cost with taxes.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

I can't buy gamepass with my account balance

If it is asking, "How you want to pay the rest", then you need to either add a credit/debit card or paypal account, or you need to purchase Xbox gift card and load your account for more amount.

How much is your balance, and how much is the total amount? You've to make sure that your total account balance can cover total cost + taxes.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Code Isn't Working Wasted 15$

Ok, what is VC and how much does it cost? If the amount goes over what you have in currency then the difference will have to come out of another payment option. Remember that tax is charged on purchases now.
  6. Irixion Win User

Costed $3.50 took $5

Pretty much that. The advertised price doesn't take into account taxes. Here for example, taxes are 13% (HST). So a game that costs $1.00 will cost $1.13 in my invoice.
Thema:

1. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq - Similar Threads - Hello ask much

2. Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter: Hello I'm looking for a Bluetooth Xbox adapter. I'm at this point using two headsets, one for gaming and the other one for watching TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you...
  3. Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...: just like this game and other games like forza 5 etc pls reply and respond 171c03a9-0342-4a2d-a5ff-778b98b56eb5
  4. Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.: So I downloaded the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store and when I wanted to log in with Microsoft there it would ask me for a windows hello pin that I never set up. The account i wanted...
  5. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...: I really need to send an important email [move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business] d6d9e8af-29c3-4847-945f-8578891ca237
  6. Hello I'd like to ask about something

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I'd like to ask about something: Can you please add team fortress 2 back to the online store as a separate game? I want to downloaded it but I can't. Because the orange box bundle is no longer on the Xbox store, and I mean the...
  7. Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...: Hello, My son tried to log in to Minecraft with my MS account(i gave him permission and he bought it), but the login page requires Windows Hello PIN which i cant remember or reset because its not...
  8. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  9. hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can...: i want to do undervolt but i can't use fivr control it is not showing pls help me [img] bc036aa4-4ae4-428b-ac88-ada42fa5ec7d
  10. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate: i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ? 2d7f298d-6470-48a5-b3f9-ee12d32719df