Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

Discus and support Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pranavpk, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Pranavpk
    Pranavpk Guest

Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer tag, which I thought was weird but did anyway since I don't have an X-box. Once I had completed that and finally logged in, the launcher said "PLAY DEMO" when I have owned Minecraft since 2022. How can I get back to my old account, because it almost feels like my Minecraft account linked to Microsoft was overwritten with a new one when I reset my password.

:)

Pranavpk, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher

Hello Pranavpk, my name is Oskayra happy to respond to you today.

You may have created a new Minecraft account by resetting your Microsoft password. This may happen if your original Minecraft account was linked to an email address that no longer exists or if you had forgotten your old password.

To return to your old account, you can try the following:

1. Try logging in with your old password. If you can still remember your old password, you can try logging in with it. If this works, then your old account has not been overwritten.

2. Contact Microsoft support. If you cannot remember your old password or if you cannot sign in with it, you can contact Microsoft support. Microsoft support can help you recover your old account.

To contact Microsoft support, you can follow these steps:

1. Visit the Microsoft support Web site.
    https://support.microsoft.com/

2. Click "Contact Support".

3. Select "Problems with Minecraft".

4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

When contacting Microsoft support, make sure you have the following information ready:

Your Minecraft username or email address 2.

Your Microsoft email address
    Any other details you think may be relevant.

I hope you solve your problem and I wish you the best of luck.

Best regards, Oskayra
  3. warpig22 Win User

cannot sign into the microsoft login page, or minecraft.net

I have not tried resetting my password as there is nothing wrong with my login details. It simply wont accept even my email when i try to login. I CAN access microsoft store, microsoft windows account, xbox app, minecraft launcher with microsoft login. These work fine.

Minecraft.net and microsoft login website do not even accept even my email, as it refreshes the page when i click next.

I can sign into microsoft store app on windows PC. However, it does not require a password it requires windows PIN number. Microsoft store uses microsoft account settings to login, and PIN to verify user.
  4. MasonPilgrim Win User

Why did gamepass refund my minecraft that I owned previously

I cant login onto the mojang site using my microsoft account. It says unknown email or password when im certain its correct. I can login onto minecraft.net and it shows my minecraft profile and my xbox account information. When I try to launch minecraft it say that I need to buy the app again and when I refunded the minecraft launcher it was removed from my device. I had only cancelled a game pass subscription.
  5. Ms. Anum Win User

My Minecraft account got hacked.

Hello. I already changed my password twice. The problem i am having is that around 2-3 years ago i bought Minecraft and have been playing it but all of a sudden it says my account doesn't have it and its not showing up in my purchases. Recently I wasn't able to login with my microsoft account because it says it doesn't have it anymore. I think the account got hacked and changed. Please get my Minecraft back. I already contacted Minecraft and they said i have to contact microsoft. My minecraft username is ajisuppose. Also my Xbox username also changed and i cant login anymore. I can only play bedrock. Thank you.
  6. Stanisław Ptasinski Win User

Minecraft microsoft account dissapeared

Hello, I have used the link and "recovered" the account and changed the password, however it wasn't the issue, when I login into my minecraft account it still says that I have to buy the java license. It also says: "Login as Tinky_Winky, to play minecraft java edition (switch account)" but whenever I do that It still logs me as an "xbox" account.
Thema:

1. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,... - Similar Threads - Hello recently reset

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  6. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  7. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.: [Beam, from a streamer's perspective] So many of you have probably heard about Microsoft's acquisition of Beam; the interactive streaming service, and are wondering what the big deal is. I just...
  10. hello probelms with recent player

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello probelms with recent player: i had a issue a recent player by the name of [Mod Removed] hacked my account and everything and whatever he did he had me suspended and banned they say the reason is market place theft well i was...