Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

Discus and support Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Everardo Corona, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue

:)

Everardo Corona, Nov 27, 2023
  2. kellect Win User

Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?

Hello,

It's been some time now and I still do not see the Carbon Black Series S being available through the Xbox All Access program.

Can we take this to mean that it will not be? Can anyone on the Microsoft / Xbox side give us a confirmation or denial on this?

I would love to purchase the Carbon Black, but I'd only really want to do that via the All Access program.

Thanks.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without running a game? It doesn't heat up much but that didn't happen with the xbox one s

Hello Dead Z, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

It is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to run a little hot, even when no games are running. This is because the console is designed to dissipate the heat generated by the internal components through the
    ventilation. However, the amount of heat may vary depending on several factors, such as the length of the gaming session and the demands of the game.

It is important to mention that the Xbox Series S Black Carbon has higher performance than the Xbox One S, which could result in greater heat generation. However, if the console overheats, a warning will appear on the screen informing you about this and it could even turn off by itself to prevent damage.

If you notice that your Xbox Series S Black Carbon is getting hotter than normal or if you are experiencing performance issues, I would recommend checking the following:

Console location: Make sure the console is in a well-ventilated location and that there is nothing obstructing the airflow to the console fan.

Power mode: If your console gets hot even when it's off, you can change the power mode to “power saving” instead of “instant start.” This will completely turn off the console when you turn it off, which could help reduce heating

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket League and Fortnite, I get lag spikes out of no where but with 0 packet loss. Is their a way to fix

these are peer to peer games, and so are dependent on the connections of the other players to you

If you have problems with an individual game, you need to contact the developer, in this case epic and rocket league
  5. Xavier Poirier Win User

Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?

Can I just recommend you spending less than half that just buying a 512 GB expansion card?
    I have an original xbox one that I basically never use anymore, I was interested in upgrading to the newer gen when I learned about Xbox All Access.
    I looked into it but it seems only the Series X and Series S 500gb in White are available in Canada through this program.

I love the small form factor of the Series S, but I would like the black carbon version instead. The carbon version would give me the right color and form factor and also a built-in 1tb of storage without purchasing an upgrade. I also don't want to buy the Series X since I have limited space and I already have a good gaming pc.

I don't want to pay upfront all the cost of the console, hence why I wanted to go through All Access.

I wanted to know if the Series S Carbon Edition will come to All Access in the near future since it would be my best option in this situation.

Thank you for your answer :)
  6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Xbox series s 1tb

Thema:

Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

1. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket... - Similar Threads - Hello recently got

2. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  6. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  7. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  8. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  9. Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.: [Beam, from a streamer's perspective] So many of you have probably heard about Microsoft's acquisition of Beam; the interactive streaming service, and are wondering what the big deal is. I just...
  10. hello probelms with recent player

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello probelms with recent player: i had a issue a recent player by the name of [Mod Removed] hacked my account and everything and whatever he did he had me suspended and banned they say the reason is market place theft well i was...