hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

Discus and support hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ghester. gc, Feb 9, 2024.

1. ghester. gc
    ghester. gc Guest

hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their decision of rejecting my refund request and they denied it again because they said the period in which im able to refund the game has ended. However, this is extremely false because it's been less than 14 days. I also know this is false because I wouldn't have been able to request a refund in the first place if the game didn't show up under the tab labeled as "Available Return Items". I need my money back or this will be a problem.

:)

ghester. gc, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago

Hello ghester. gc,

Good day! Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your refund request. I understand how frustrating this can be. To clarify, the refund period for digital game purchases is indeed 14 days from the date of purchase. If you're still within that timeframe, you should be able to request a refund.

If you've already tried contacting Microsoft/Xbox support and your refund request was denied, I would recommend reaching out to them again and providing any additional information or evidence that you have to support your claim. They may need to submit your appeal to the Refund Team to review your request and reconsider it.

You can reach Xbox Live Support on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

To chat with Live Support, please make sure to select the correct category and type "Talk to an Agent".

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. We are always happy to assist you.

Have a great day and happy gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Bought a digital game. Not enjoying it. Less than 8 hours logged and less than the 14 day window. Refund got denied.

Bought a digital game. Not enjoying it. Less than 8 hours logged and less than the 14 day window(5 days to be exact). Refund got denied. Tried calling. Support will not help over the phone. Chat option will not help me. Replied to the email with the case number for the refund request, crickets. What now?
    Refunds are only typically granted if you have less than 2 hours of gameplay and was purchased less than 14 days ago.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can't refund Sea of thieves

Refunds are only available if the purchase was made within the past 14 days and you have played less than 2 hours. You can still attempt to submit
    a refund request
    but there is no guarantee it will be refunded.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have not received requested refunds as far back as 6 months ago

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this THYMNEE

Refund requests are granted only up to 14 days or less after purchase of the digital item.
    If you're requesting a refund for digital items purchased more than 14 days your refund request is going to be denied
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Can I get a full refund on blessed unleased

Thema:

1. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14... - Similar Threads - hello recently disputed

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  6. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  7. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.: [Beam, from a streamer's perspective] So many of you have probably heard about Microsoft's acquisition of Beam; the interactive streaming service, and are wondering what the big deal is. I just...
  10. hello probelms with recent player

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello probelms with recent player: i had a issue a recent player by the name of [Mod Removed] hacked my account and everything and whatever he did he had me suspended and banned they say the reason is market place theft well i was...