Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

Discus and support Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shane Hall2, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Shane Hall2
    Shane Hall2 Guest

Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

:)

Shane Hall2, Mar 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Shane, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check your transaction history and make sure it was completed.

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

If it was not, I kindly ask you to speak with XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify what is happening.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Good Morning,

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Shamzz345, by your description if you have two account balance information showing in your Microsoft account but both are in dollars, that means one must be US dollars and one is probably Canadian dollars, the system makes that distinction with Gift Cards.

Try to check in the purchase description of the card you bought from Amazon which region the Gift Card you bought belongs to.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Bought $5 Ecard giftcar from walmart

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello ISAGWEN, by your description if you have two account balance information showing in your Microsoft account but both are in dollars, that means one must be US dollars and one is probably Canadian dollars or other country do use dollars, the system makes that distinction with Gift Cards.

Try to check in the purchase description of the card you bought from Wallmart which region the Gift Card you bought belongs to.
  5. helpmepleaseeee[] Win User

Unable to buy xbox gift card with Microsoft Account balance.

I didn't GET a gift card, I got a dollar added to my microsoft account balance.
  6. rawcell Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hello MartinHero!

Are the gift cards you have show "Microsoft Points" instead of your local currency? These types of gift cards have been discontinued years ago, and have moved to local currencies since.

This move from MSP (Microsoft Points) have then since enabled the sharing of your Microsoft Account Balance to be used on your Xbox One, and Windows purchases. As of now, it isn't possible to purchase Xbox 360 games young Microsoft Account Balance.

edit: No, you do not need Xbox Live Gold to redeem any currency-based gift cards.
Thema:

1. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help - Similar Threads - Hello put dollar

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...: Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift card for Xbox pc that was 29.99 ? 204c71b8-0398-49de-9965-3bff7b4f5495
  7. Hello I put my dads passkey in to many times and he doesn’t ember his password and doesn’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put my dads passkey in to many times and he doesn’t ember his password and doesn’t...: Hello I put my dads passkey in to many times and he doesn’t ember his password and doesn’t want to reset it I don’t know what to do is there a time limit on it where I can put in the passkey after...
  8. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...: [img] im so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card 50f64f83-8979-4b64-a311-3c3fc9d99897
  9. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...: Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do? 2d6eb549-5824-45c3-8493-06a978adf40d
  10. Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox: Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox but it marked that we can go from one console to another only three times a year. Would like to know if you can help us...