Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

Discus and support Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hunter Coley, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Hunter Coley
    Hunter Coley Guest

Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

Hello,

I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I have restarted both the console and my internet multiple times (as suggested to do by others on the internet) and yet no luck. My account shows the balance as zero. The receipt says this item can not be return. Can someone help? Please see attached pic.

:)

Hunter Coley, Feb 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: