Hello, I played the game "age of empies castle sieng" a few years ago, recently started again ...

Discus and support Hello, I played the game "age of empies castle sieng" a few years ago, recently started again ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I played the game "age of empies castle sieng" a few years ago, recently started again and all my previous progress was lost( blocked), could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmirLeo03, Jun 29, 2018.

1. SmirLeo03
    SmirLeo03 Guest

Hello, I played the game "age of empies castle sieng" a few years ago, recently started again ...

Hello, I played the game "age of empies castle sieng" a few years ago, recently started again and all my previous progress was lost( blocked), could you help to restore the previous progress in this game, please

:)

SmirLeo03, Jun 29, 2018
  2. Age of empires Castle Siege

"Hola, no puedo entrar el juego Age of Empires Castle Siege, dice se a producido un error al conectar con el servidor, Como resuelvo este error por favor"

(Mod Translation)

Hello, I can not enter the game Age of Empires Castle Siege, says an error occurred when connecting to the server, as I resolve this error please "

ErnestoBelloso, Jun 29, 2018
  3. AndrewBato
    AndrewBato Guest
    Minecraft lost over a year of saves

A few years ago I started building a city in Minecraft (creative) and recently started playing again. I have been playing at least a few days a week for about a month or so. Today I turn my Xbox One on and when I went into Minecraft everything I had build
    recently was gone. I quickly exited and went back into where you pick your world and it said my last save was over a year ago!

AndrewBato, Jun 29, 2018
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Age of Empires castle siege android game not working

5. Uber RajinKajan Win User

age restrictions all the sudden?

as of 3 days ago I was streaming on twitch with no age restriction and how am I playing games that are only 18+ if it was my error on a age restricted account.. something happened as of recently not as of around 4 years ago when I opened the account
  6. FoughtMist00165 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

It is from before, I just recently started looking into it again. It started a year ago.
  7. curley jack Win User

Xbox UK Community!

Been playing some old games like fable and castle crashers, left 4 dead, trying some new games like warface and battleblock theatre. Used to be on these forums a few years ago regularly and admittedly it was a lot busier back then.
  8. Anand Patel1 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator: You are missing essential packages, please update the game and try again

I am previously in the same exact situation. Had the game from few years ago. Just tried to recently play again. Please let me know if you resolve the problem, and how it is done.
Thema:

1. Hello, I played the game "age of empies castle sieng" a few years ago, recently started again ... - Similar Threads - Hello played game

2. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  3. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  4. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  5. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  6. Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see...: Hello. I can't play EA FC24 with my friend. He is in my friends, but the game does not see him. He has an Xbox one and I have an Xbox series X. What could be the problem?...
  7. Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start?: Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start again ? 0a0306b1-1a30-46b9-8cbc-c065de2902c3
  8. hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...: hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play them in the xbox cloud, the icon for the cloud does not appear, what can I do? <Changed to a question>...
  9. Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft...: Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft the sound will cut out and come back on after a few minutes. This does not happen to any other game I...
  10. Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...: Well, after buying the game on my PC I traveled to another city, but when trying to play the game ( using the same account I used to buy the game) the game said I had to buy it....