Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

Discus and support Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ghester. gc, Feb 1, 2024.

1. ghester. gc
    ghester. gc Guest

Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the code did not appear at all. I was playing on the monitor. Then I tried the 2nd option, add. It asked me to open the Xbox console and log in. It asked me to open the console and log in. Even though it didn't work, I don't know what to do. Please help me. By the way, I'm a Turk. I'm sorry if my English is bad. Thank you.

:)

ghester. gc, Feb 1, 2024
  2. Adrian Q Win User

Can I buy RDR2 Story Mode alone?

"Yes, that’s correct, you can install add-ons and games purchased via the Xbox.com from your Xbox console."

But to confirm, I can remotely purchase the game (via phone) and it will be installed on Series S.

You had said this before:

"You can install games remotely on your Series S, if a game is compatible with smart delivery, you always get the best version."

What you said here confused me again. But thanks anyways :)
  3. eVapour Win User

Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

I just tried the xcloud service directly from my series s and it worked absolutely flawless.

Now I am even more confused than before.

Why can I play cloud games directly from my Xbox in an astounding quality but it is not possible to remote play from Xbox to pc/ipad.

But what confuses me even more is that it works perfectly with ps remote play.

Just tested steam remote play from the PC to the iPad and that also worked wonderfully.

Maybe it's an general problem with the series s/x consoles?
  4. enad2k Win User

Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass mobile app

Hi,

Thank you for affirming, it's not just me.

Same deal. I upgraded from the original Xbox One to a Series X. I could manage games from both the Xbox app and Game Pass app to my original Xbox One. I put my Series X into service on 1/28/21. Apparently ,from what I have seen there must have been app updates to the Game Pass app.

Now as you said, I cannot manage or install Game Pass apps remotely from the Game Pass app to the Series X. However, it looks like the Xbox App can manage the Series X.

I also factory reset the original Xbox One and packed it up. I also removed my original Xbox One from the Devices tab on my account.microsoft.com page and made sure my Series X was set as my home xbox.

Pretty confident that this is not me nor you.

Figured I would mention I have the same issue and hope they fix it soon.

For what it is worth, you can filter games in the Xbox app on your phone to show Game Pass games along with optimized for SeriesX|S and platform as Xbox One. Then you can at least see the Game Pass games in the Xbox app and remote install them that way as a work around.
  5. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

why the hell

How about some cloud gaming from library no remote play from console required and no install required just like xcloud just with library on account itself 1 controller 1 stick in hdmi or app on android wish there was remote play on 360 games

But yeah series x for 60 fps and discs series s for 30 fps in future and no discs

So I was going for series s but I found out the my 40 360 games in libary won't remote play me

But screen is okay with a scaler I guess to older screen with different hdcp for watching movies lucky me going 5 meter hdmi for my Sony hmz t1 with modded helmet thing connecting to scaler output
  6. SmointJoker Win User

How do I activate the WWE 2K22 Season Pass?

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. I have purchased the WWE 2k22 Deluxe game that comes with the Season Pass for series S.

When I check on my other devices like phone,pc or website on the store to manage my games it shows as you own this install to console and when I queue it shows a previously installed add-on for the game instead as re-install.

Please Help.
Thema:

1. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I... - Similar Threads - Hello own Series

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...: Can I use a powered USB Hub with its own power supply on the front USB port of my Xbox Series X? I also plan to connect a second External Hard Drive to the port extender (the Two Rear USB ports...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...