Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

Discus and support Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimothéMcgui, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe

:)

TimothéMcgui, Oct 8, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my phone number

Hello Timothé,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to change your Microsoft account password.

Our suggestion here, if you're unable to change the password due to not being able to add another security option to your account, please attempt following our
    reset or recover your Microsoft account password support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my phone number

4. LucBuchan Win User

Can't sign into my account

I cant sign into my account because i changed my password so my acc wouldnt get hacked and now it says you need a windows live messenger password and i dont know what it is (help)
  5. SolidestMedal46 Win User

Email switch error

I created a brand new email and logged out of the email before logging into xbox.com with my original email attached to my account. I went to my xbox to change the email and it gives me that code and wont let me change my email. If you make a hotmail or
    live email does it create a gamertag for the email even if you dont sign into xbox.com?
  6. Vanity Traube Win User

Why can't I change my email?

This doesn't help. I can login to the account fine. The issue is the fact that Microsoft won't let me change the email for 30 days, even though after 30 days I try again and it just keeps giving me the same prompt mentioned in my original post. Repeatedly. This has been going on for months. I need to change the email not the password. But Microsoft won't let me because every time I try to I get the "You can't do that again just yet" prompt.
Thema:

Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

1. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my... - Similar Threads - Hello need changes

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.: Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows. I tried doing this using the xbox accessories app but after ticking invert right stick there is no button to save the profile....
  4. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  5. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  6. Hello I have another account I need to get in too

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have another account I need to get in too: Hello I have Ben trying to get into my account for about half of a year now my account was locked out but it isn’t anymore and I don’t know my password and I can reset it because it sends it to a...
  7. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  8. hello i need help to finish minecrft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help to finish minecrft: i need help to finish Minecraft eaa0e217-102a-4aad-b85e-b736c024358e
  9. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  10. Hello I need to know

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I need to know: Hello I am planning on getting a new Xbox soon I’m going to a Xbox one x to a Xbox series s and I have a external storage ready when I get the new Xbox because I would have to make a new account...