hello I need to cancel my suscription inmediatly

Discus and support hello I need to cancel my suscription inmediatly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I need to cancel my suscription inmediatly 20e21dd1-206e-42c6-8945-80eae1cfd5be Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RadCardinal3538, Oct 23, 2014.

1. hello I need to cancel my suscription inmediatly

:)

RadCardinal3538, Oct 23, 2014
  2. Need help

Hello i need help with my suscription

RadCardinal3538, Oct 23, 2014
  3. Error in payment, even thought I have a receipt on my bank account

Hello.

As the title says, I have an error on the payment in the suscription of Windows xbox game pass, but, in my Bank account I have a receipt of 9,99 € from Windows.

Because of this error, I can't cancel the monthly suscription, so im afraid it keeps stacking every month.

PettiteMemer98, Oct 23, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will need to contact support directly so they can cancel it for you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2014
  5. Please i need unsuscribe my suscripción now

RadCardinal3538, Nov 10, 2014
  6. Mellerker600
    Mellerker600 Guest
    Why do we have call Microsoft to cancel xbox live service and it under protection act?

Mellerker600, Nov 10, 2014
  7. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    because you need to verify it is you who owns the account. if not anybody could cancel an account like a friend or family member or somebody you do not like if you could log into their account on the forum and simply cancel it I am sure that user would
    be mad. and Rad NOBODY on the forum can cancel your account you were ALREADY told you have to do it over the phone you are wasting your time by asking it on the forum period.

davemcfly85, Nov 10, 2014
  8. Mellerker600
    Mellerker600 Guest

That not very helpful advice and I think it time for me to avoid posting here.

Mellerker600, Nov 11, 2014
  9. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    you may not think it is helpful advice but it is the CORRECT advice you not posting is up to you but other similar forums will give similar correct advice even if you don't think that advice is helpful.

davemcfly85, Nov 11, 2014
  10. Mellerker600
    Mellerker600 Guest
    Only xbox ambassdors can post here and I think you are a normal xbox.com fourm members.

Mellerker600, Nov 11, 2014
  11. These are public forums. Anyone may post here.

HomegrownSilky, Oct 31, 2018
  12. HomegrownSilky Win User

These are public forums. Anyone may post here.
  13. davemcfly85 Win User

because you need to verify it is you who owns the account. if not anybody could cancel an account like a friend or family member or somebody you do not like if you could log into their account on the forum and simply cancel it I am sure that user would
    be mad. and Rad NOBODY on the forum can cancel your account you were ALREADY told you have to do it over the phone you are wasting your time by asking it on the forum period.
  14. Smwutches Win User

You will need to contact support directly so they can cancel it for you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  15. Mellerker600 Win User

Only xbox ambassdors can post here and I think you are a normal xbox.com fourm members.
  16. Mellerker600 Win User

That not very helpful advice and I think it time for me to avoid posting here.
Thema:

1. hello I need to cancel my suscription inmediatly - Similar Threads - hello need cancel

2. Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.: Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows. I tried doing this using the xbox accessories app but after ticking invert right stick there is no button to save the profile....
  3. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Hello I have another account I need to get in too

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have another account I need to get in too: Hello I have Ben trying to get into my account for about half of a year now my account was locked out but it isn’t anymore and I don’t know my password and I can reset it because it sends it to a...
  6. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  7. hello i need help to finish minecrft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help to finish minecrft: i need help to finish Minecraft eaa0e217-102a-4aad-b85e-b736c024358e
  8. hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help: hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help 0388ca32-ca72-4c10-ba8c-a15cd2cf2aab
  9. hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat: hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat 6718adbb-4e55-4d6b-b2f3-d163cc1721ad
  10. hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help: hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help db194f8d-20a7-48db-ad28-a9ee8159db3c