Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ...

Discus and support Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not buy it with my credit. What should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Manuel Neuer 12, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ...

Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not buy it with my credit. What should I do?

:)

Manuel Neuer 12, Jan 13, 2017
  2. TheGroove69
    TheGroove69 Guest
    XBox Live Glold membership is not available to buy with credits. Only MasterCard. ERROR?

I need to buy a XBox Live Membership for another 12 month but the Store wont let me. I have over 80€ as credits loaded and can buy any Game in the store with it, but it wont let me buy the Gold Membership. Im not willing to invest another 60€ in a Live Gold
    card so i can redeem the Code. So my simple Question is: "How can i buy a Gold Membership 12 Months, witch costs 59,99€ with my already loaded up credits?"

TheGroove69, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Can I Buy Xbox Live Gold Through Paypal?????Please Help

Hello can I buy xbox live gold through paypal if I have enough money on my paypal account?????Please Help me

Thanks You

UrticantJewel02, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ...

and ich want to have Xbox live Gold can anyone change the 60€ to an gold Code please

5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card in a store. If you've already redeemed the gift card, it cannot be exchanged for a gold card.

Smwutches, Jan 13, 2017
  6. Media Markt had sayd that could be changed by Xbox ore microsoft

7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Sorry, but they gave you incorrect information.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Manuel Neuer 12 Win User

Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not buy it

and ich want to have Xbox live Gold can anyone change the 60€ to an gold Code please
  9. Smwutches Win User

Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not buy it

Sorry, but they gave you incorrect information.
  10. Manuel Neuer 12 Win User

Media Markt had sayd that could be changed by Xbox ore microsoft
  11. Smwutches Win User

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card in a store. If you've already redeemed the gift card, it cannot be exchanged for a gold card.
  12. MarsMitchell86 Win User

Linking 360/One accounts and Gold Subscription.

Hello, I'm on a budget and saving for The Xbox One by 2015-16, My question is can still have my xbox live account when I buy another gold membership in 2015?
Thema:

Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ...

1. Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ... - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  6. hello i need help to finish minecrft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help to finish minecrft: i need help to finish Minecraft eaa0e217-102a-4aad-b85e-b736c024358e
  7. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...
  8. Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...: Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with my Xbox it says on my Xbox that I’m playing a game even know my Xbox is turned off f156939b-0dbe-4a47-bdd5-50f7613f49ec
  9. Hello. I need help regarding “bot” followers on xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello. I need help regarding “bot” followers on xbox.: I was spammed with multiple followers on xbox and i dont know how, they all look like “bot” accounts and im up to 19.4K. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Id like the ones with 0...
  10. Hello please need some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please need some help: Hello just got Dead Space Remake a few days ago Digital for my series s so far so good no problems but lately today i started to have issue about the gane keep freezing the more i progress trough...