Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

Discus and support Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Skyler McClurkin, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code?

:)

Skyler McClurkin, Mar 7, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Skyler! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you lost your secondary V-bucks code.

When redeeming a Fortnite V-bucks card, you usually get the secondary redeemable code emailed to you. This code should arrive at the email address you associated with your Epic Games account.

If for some reason you are unable to locate the secondary code, please give this a try:

1) Sign in at https://www.epicgames.com/account/personal

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

2) Go to "Transactions" and then select "V-bucks Card Redemption" from the drop-down menu.

3) Doing this will allow you to see the V-bucks card you redeemed on your account, as well as its secondary code.

I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

Does the vbucks purchases appear in your order history?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If your answer is affirmative, please note that when you click “Buy” you will not receive a redeemable code for the vbucks. Instead, the amount you acquired is added to your vbucks balance inside the Xbox edition of Fortnite once the payment has been processed.

Note: In some cases, the content can take up to 48 hours to be reflected inside the game.
  4. abadi ahmed Win User

Hi Arturo.

I'm sure from that . I purchase the vbucks by clicking on the “Buy . I paid around 49$ from Microsoft balance. Deducted already.

Acualy I buy yesterday Same this time

Still not received email codes yet .
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Abadi. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with this today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, order numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, I would like to ask some questions:

— Did you purchase the vbucks by clicking on the “Buy” button, or why you say that you didn't receive a redeemable code?
    This question is asked because as far as I'm concerned, the ability of gift vbucks has been disabled on the Microsoft Store.

— When did you purchase the vbucks, recently or have more than 48 hours passed after the date of purchase?

— Could I know if this second vbucks purchase appears in your Microsoft account order history with the status “completed” or not yet?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Vbucks

Hello Rapidest,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are wondering how to retrieve the V-bucks. If you already have launched Fortnite in the past, you would of had to create a Fortnite account. This is tied to the account you were logged in with. If you redeemed
    the code for V-bucks on a different account, Then there is no way to transfer them. Is the epic account an old one or a new one? Any additional information will help to assist you better.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it? - Similar Threads - Hello lost secondary

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there...: hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there nay way u can help b8e64567-f499-4301-92d3-776f46f1e6ea
  10. Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.: My name is Hunter Black, and around 5 years ago, my house was robbed, and among other things that were lost, I lost my Xbox 360 and the account that was loaded onto it. Now, I'm looking into ways...