Hello, i have the xbox series S and when i try to turned it on it beep then turn off

Discus and support Hello, i have the xbox series S and when i try to turned it on it beep then turn off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It beeps but wont turn on xbox series s af7196a7-0436-4a62-8ab6-58e59deb6866 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Charbel Chami, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Hello, i have the xbox series S and when i try to turned it on it beep then turn off

It beeps but wont turn on xbox series s

:)

Charbel Chami, Jan 17, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hello, i have the xbox series S and when i try to turned it on it beep then turn off

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

A beep followed by the console turning off could indicate a problem with the power supply or another hardware issue. Kindly try doing a hard reset by following the steps below;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try using a different power cable as well as connecting it directly to a wall outlet.
  3. Co0lie Win User

Xbox one turning off unexpectedly.

Yes i just hear the sound of the Xbox one when it turns on it ''beeps'' then after it ''beeps'' again and turn off. I was playing lately today on it, and it just ''beeps' turn off while i was playing....

still any solution?
  4. WilliamRLBaker Win User

4gig slim wont stop beeping

no its not turning on or off it just beeps randomly every few minutes and beeps when its turned off it never turns on or off when its doing this beeping.
  5. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

XBOX series x tv shows no input

Hello Wrightkathy,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

The first thing to check is the HDMI cable. Make sure it is properly connected to the Xbox and the TV. Another thing to try is switching the ends of the HDMI cable. For example, put the console's end of the HDMI cable into the TV and vice versa.

Check TV input: Make sure your TV is set to the correct input for the HDMI port your Xbox Series X is connected to.

Restart Xbox Series X: Try restarting your Xbox Series X by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then unplug it and wait a few minutes before plugging it back in and turning it on.

Reset display settings:
    If there is a disc in the console, eject it.
    On your console, press and hold the Xbox  button for 10 seconds to turn it off.
    Press and hold the Xbox  button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear a beep immediately and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash before the second beep. Don't let go until you hear the second beep or see the console boot into low-resolution mode (the Xbox boot screen will appear slightly pixelated).
    Note If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you will need to press and hold both the Xbox  button and the Pair button as your console does not have an Eject button.

Check for updates: Make sure you have the latest update for your Xbox Series X installed. Updates can sometimes fix display issues.

Good Luck
    Regards
  6. ClausReich Win User

game console not working

Hello TokarevSergey! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Given what you've reported, and I was able to see that you own an Xbox Series X, let's try a few things. First, follow these steps:

1. Unplug it from the wall for 30 seconds.

2. Connect it to wall again.

3. Turn it on.

4. Check if the issue has been resolved.

If the console doesn't even turn the lights on, it could be that your console will have to be repaired. If it does turns on the white light, it could be that you have a bad video setting. Follow these steps:

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox console, eject it (only applies to Xbox One (S and X) and Series X).

2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.

3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject* button (check the note below if your console doesn't have the Eject button) until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later.

The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go from Power and Eject* ( or Pair, depending on your console) until the second beep occurs.

*Note: If you have an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition or Xbox Series S, you’ll need to press and hold the Xbox button and the Pair button instead, as your console does not have an Eject button.

4. This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Profile & system, then Settings.
Thema:

1. Hello, i have the xbox series S and when i try to turned it on it beep then turn off - Similar Threads - Hello series try

2. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  3. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  4. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  5. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  6. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  7. Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s: Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s ? c52f88ef-ab04-4501-acd1-f68eca5303fb
  8. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223
  9. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  10. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a