hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...

Discus and support hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play them in the xbox cloud, the icon for the cloud does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chivu popescu, Sep 11, 2023.

1. hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...

hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play them in the xbox cloud, the icon for the cloud does not appear, what can I do?

<Changed to a question>

***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***

:)

chivu popescu, Sep 11, 2023
  2. ArthurgFilipiaki Win User

EA Play games without xbox pc app?

Hello, I have been looking for a way to play my ea play games included with my game pass ultimate, my windows cant update, and i dont want to hear about how to update it. just tell me if theres any way to play the ea play game without xbox app. i have origin installed. im on pc by the way
  3. Tom.Servaux Win User

Game pass for PC save location

I just signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC. I downloaded Cross Code to my desktop but I also want to play on my laptop. I installed the Game Pass app on both and played for several hours on my desktop. When in installed both again on my laptop the save
    for me desktop is not there. Does Game Pass for PC support Cloud saves yet?

Thanks,

Chris
  4. xBPx PRIME Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

I read all that earlier and it tells you how to do it from the pc windows app and the game pass app but not the regular mobile app. Right now when i buy a game on the mobile all it downloads and installs on my home xbox which is currently my sisters. But
    it does not download on my xbox i have to go to ready to install and download it from there. I want it to download on mine and mot my sisters without making my xbox the home xbox because then she will not be able to play the games i have bought.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Alien Isolation (Win 10) won't let me play with a different account/profile.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jaj, this is really weird because on PC, you can not share account or games, witchmeans the license of the game you want to play has to be in the account that is logged into the Xbox App on the PC.

What I can imagine is that there was some kind of bug in the cache that allowed you to play the game on an account that does not have the game license.
  6. Pompeius Magnus CXV Win User

INSALING XBOX GAME ON PC

Is it possible to install an xbox game on pc and play it?
    Hello, This is Elijah.

Microsoft/Xbox allows players to "Buy once, Play Anywhere" on PC or Xbox. The game list is extensive but does not cover all.

Simply visit

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

if you own the game (make sure to sign in first) you can play any of those games, on PC or Xbox.

Xbox Game Pass Owners have access to the Xbox App (PC) games that are installable to PC and Xbox.

Visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc for Xbox App (PC) for the official app for PC.
Thema:

hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...

1. hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play... - Similar Threads - hello games installed

2. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  5. Hello! How can I gift a game, which I've already installed on my computer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! How can I gift a game, which I've already installed on my computer?: Hello! How can I gift a game to my daughter, which I've already installed on my computer? 9af3f155-3e10-4ad7-b2a6-9cbda5ec95bb
  6. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  7. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  8. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  9. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  10. Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....: I tried installing Forza Motorsport via Xbox game pass from Microsoft store and it says not compatible on Xbox one even though the game is available for Xbox one. It says try on Xbox series X....