Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

Discus and support Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angel Rey1, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Angel Rey1
    Angel Rey1 Guest

Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the throw knives in the tool wheel but I cannot open the it. So need to know if there is something else I can do or try, or is there a fix to this issue?

:)

Angel Rey1, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of not able to access my tool wheel? Is there a fix for this issue?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

This is an in-game issue. Best people to assist you would be the AC Mirage Support.
  3. Notalker Win User

Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of not able to access my tool wheel? Is there a fix for this issue?

4. Angel Rey1 Win User

Hello

Thank you for replying to my question.

Update I have figured out a fix.

I had to remap the buttons on my controller and that worked.

Now I can access the Tool Wheel just fine.

Thank you again
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

I am glad I could assist. Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. Stephen Hill1 Win User

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue.

What buttons on the controller did you re-map to fix the tool wheel issue?

Many thanks

Stephen
Thema:

1. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of... - Similar Threads - Hello purchased mirage

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  6. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  7. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using Master Card, and when I clicked 'buy' I got the...
  8. Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...: Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And another question can i get benefit of vault edition on main account? cb4aabf3-b34c-421d-8215-facc28c3bb0f
  9. Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...: Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has been successfull but it cant be create . How i fix that ? 112125a7-b289-4ac1-a86b-4b13ee060d6c
  10. hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product: Purchased Product is an game Sea of Thieves it was purchased in 20 of june 2020 and science 2021 or even earlier (dont remember corectly sry) game refuses to lauch i bought it in steam,when i try...