Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

Discus and support Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoAngel Lopez, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up, incredibly long loading screens, unstable fps, and home screen and menus taking long amounts of time, and that's just for the small parts. The major issues I have been having with it are enough to make it, quite literally unusable. I believe the main issue stemmed from an odd power surge that happened mid update while I was asleep but ever since then I hadn't had a successful normal update. Since then, the issues became more sever ranging from being unable to update the console, leading me to try every troubleshooting method posted by Microsoft. The only solution which served to help this issue was performing an offline system update which helped for a time up until it didn't and the same issue recurred and is now much worse. I've done everything I can find officially and unofficial methods of solving this have not helped. Currently the issue is so bad that after performing everything I can, I can no longer set up the console due having to perform a factory reset. Any help with this is extremely appreciated, thank you in advance.

Edit: to add more detail about certain problems, they range from entire areas of games unloading while in them, not being able to update the console in order to even use it, being entirely unable to perform an offline system update, and being able to set up the console after factory resetting it.

:)

JoAngel Lopez, Sep 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.