Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

Discus and support Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ManiacleTrain, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game... [​IMG]

I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work.

:)

ManiacleTrain, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game bar "Xbox Social" tab. Does anyone know a fix?

Hello, my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you with whatever you need.

I am very sorry for these types of problems that although they may seem a lot, they are annoying, I am going to help you solve them, to use many of the Xbox features in Game Bar, including the Xbox Social functions, you must have the Xbox application installed to Windows.

To use Xbox Social features, sign in with your Microsoft account. Press Windows logo key + G to open the Game bar, choose Settings > Accounts, select Sign in, then follow the steps.

Source:https://support.xbox.com/help/frien...e-xbox-game-bar-to-play-and-chat-with-friends

This is all the information I can give you for the moment, I hope it is helpful to you, I wish you good luck and a happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Demonic Pichu Win User

Can't comment, like or share anything

I too am having this issue. For the past 2-3 days I have been unable to snap an app, access my settings, games and apps, and unable to view notifications, party invites, and messages. None of my friends have this issue. Pls fix.
  4. O KingKoolAid O Win User

My 2 week console ban on communicating and online multiplayer should've veen lifted but it hasnt.

I had a communications suspension that ended over two months ago but I am still unable to talk/hear other people in party chat. I have tried countless times to troubleshoot and fix this issue on my own I have had hours of phone calls with support and no
    one has been able to help me with this issue. Please try and solve this I am very tired of being unable to do anything with my friends.
  5. WinsomeSword Win User

Lag Compensation video

[View:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiLl71ehABw]]

Same issue I had a few months ago ^
  6. Vishwajith Reddy Win User

Unable to resubscribe my game pass for pc

Yea Hi,

i tried everything and my location and regions have been set the same which is India. Also all the firewall and vpn i turned it off but still i am unable to go ahead for payment.

I had a subscription for the game pass like few months back and i had stopped it and now i am not able to resubscribe.

Is there anything else i can do?
Thema:

Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

1. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game... - Similar Threads - Hello issue few

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried the following: 1. Removing my account from the xbox 2. Holding down the Xbox power button to hard reset, and unplugged the xbox for several minutes. 3. I then went into the...
  5. Hello, can anyone help me with this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, can anyone help me with this issue?: I got banned on roblox a couple years back for a reason of which i still dont understand, either way because its linked to the xbox account i own, i was going to make a new one under my main email...
  6. Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I am experiencing an issue where my friends list is not showing up on my Xbox, but...: I have tried to reset my Xbox, remove the account then re add it on to the Xbox, my last resort is to just remove everyone i see then re add them. But I am open to any other suggestions....
  7. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  8. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.: Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up,...
  9. Hello, Im having issues with my xbox series controller on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Im having issues with my xbox series controller on my pc: The issue is that it becomes unresponsive, I use it wired and there's days that works and others that does not, I dont know what could be happening, I've tried with different cables, different...
  10. Hello is anyone else have issues with Chasm The Rift on the Series ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello is anyone else have issues with Chasm The Rift on the Series ?: Hello Everytime i want to play the game it says it needs an update ,but can't get it right now and a error code 0x8b050033 is been like this all day and unable 2 play it is that has something to...