Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...

Discus and support Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to copy and paste on Xbox during a game? Please tell me how to. ca72d928-d198-4314-9c03-7f0e22917f77 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayden8678, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Ayden8678
    Ayden8678 Guest

Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...

Does anyone know how to copy and paste on Xbox during a game? Please tell me how to.

:)

Ayden8678, Jun 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone know how to? If you do , please tell me how.

If you're talking about text chat, you want to use the Xbox app on a mobile device or pc to do so. On games were external keyboard support exists
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone know how to? If you do , please tell me how.

Hi, Ayden8678. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Do you mean copying your games to another Xbox? If you're referring to copy/pasting a message, you can launch MS edge the double-tap the A button to highlight the selected word. If you want to copy and paste multiple words, move the left thumbstick in the direction of the additional text you wish to highlight.

After copying the text, press the menu button (with three horizontal lines). A drop-down menu will appear next to your cursor. From that menu, select “Copy” and tap the A button. Press the menu button again. This time, select “Paste” from the drop-down menu that shows up.
  4. netwinnetwin Win User

Forza Horizon - Disc unreadable

I have exactly the same problem. Do I need to start a new thread? I could almost copy and paste the opening post of this one :).

About the license transfer suggestion, does anyone know if can I do a license transfer per game? If that is not possible, then doing a license transfer is not a solution for me.

Thanks in advance!
  5. JayCueBATMAN Win User

The Ending

John DiMaggio played the Joker in Under The Red Hood and yes he does remind me of a DARKER Ceasar Romeo from the 60's...Tara Strong has been Batgirl in the past so she would have no troubles playing Harley due to being with Arleen during some taping.
  6. URtooGUD Win User

Fortnite Crashing on Xbox

did anyone findout what is causing this or how to fix it. I have been having this problem with fortnite for the past week and I have also done the trouble shooting said above.
Thema:

1. Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone... - Similar Threads - Hello been having

2. Hello I have been a long time user of xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have been a long time user of xbox: Hello I have been a long time user of xbox and recently bought cyberpunk 2077 bundle and had thought that the action has been accepted and completed but I was wrong it recently tried to get...
  3. Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and...: Request Id: 863fbae6-a790-4371-a28e-39f832ef5200 Correlation Id: 5989f59e-a383-456d-bff1-81d8cbc327ec Timestamp: 2023-01-25T16:02:41Z Message: AADSTS50058: A silent sign-in request was sent but...
  4. Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...: Please help I don’t want this to happen agian f4891ec6-783d-478d-933e-ddf2036eb759
  5. hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking...: Can you please help I've been trying for hours please ***Move from Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Android*** 470b95e5-2680-4094-81df-35d21c9289b3
  6. Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...: Hi! I got the Xbox ultimate! I've been enjoying fh5 a lot and I've thought of purchasing the game on steam. However, would my progress be saved? And transferred? 77ac1a4d-4f8f-40f8-9dad-64f2f845ea38
  7. Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...: Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps on freezing and i am playing on series x and i have tried restarting and hard reset but its not working...
  8. Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.: Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no longer tolerate this. Please help. [Mod Removed]...
  9. Hello, I have not been on my Xbox recently due to moving out and come back to it being banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have not been on my Xbox recently due to moving out and come back to it being banned: hello, I haven't been on my Xbox recently due to moving out and I've come back on it to play today and I turn it on to be welcomed with a message saying my console has been banned from Xbox live...
  10. Hello. Parts of my account have been blocked and I do not know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Parts of my account have been blocked and I do not know why.: Hello. Parts of my account have been blocked and I do not know why. There is nothing special in Enforcement. 99b5e602-3217-4c0d-90df-8db7b8b2d9a2