Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...

Discus and support Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps on freezing and i am playing on series x and i have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vanshpatel3, Jul 19, 2021.

1. vanshpatel3
    vanshpatel3 Guest

Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...

Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps on freezing and i am playing on series x and i have tried restarting and hard reset but its not working HELP

:)

vanshpatel3, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Daniel J Spurlock
    Daniel J Spurlock New Member
    So I am having an issue with Midnight Club Los Angeles the complete edition. So when the game starts it zooms out to look at the whole map of LA and then usually zooms into the garage where you last saved. Now it locks up and the whole game freezes for 6 minutes when it returns to normal and plays fine. It also does the same thing if you save the game and exit the garage....it will again freeze for 6 minutes. I have tried both the digital version of the game and the physical copy as both acts the same way.

Additionally, The game was released as a physical Xbox One game. That whole argument of not being backwards compatible is crap. Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps... midnight club xbox one.jpg

Daniel J Spurlock, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Mark Owens Win User

Midnight Club: LA - backward compatibility doesn't work (error 0x8082000c on the console, runtime error on the store)

Hello fellow gamers!

It seems there is an issue with playing Midnight Club L.A. Complete Edition on the Xbox One console, and we're glad to assist!

A suggestion we have here is that the game itself is not listed on the
    Backwards Compatibility List, as it appears, complete/deluxe editions are not included within the backwards compatible
    program.

Which would explain why when selecting the game through the console on the store leads to an error as the Platinum Hits Complete Edition is the only one available. To investigate this further, a standard
    edition of Midnight Club L.A. can be tried on the console as that is the listed version on our Backwards Compatibility section.

We hope this information helps and are here for any feedback!

Best wishes!
    Nevermind, I waited long enough for a reply. I took the game back and received a refund. No sense in keeping it if I can't play it.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Midnight Club: LA - backward compatibility doesn't work (error 0x8082000c on the console, runtime error on the store)

Hello fellow gamers!

It seems there is an issue with playing Midnight Club L.A. Complete Edition on the Xbox One console, and we're glad to assist!

Backwards Compatibility List, as it appears, complete/deluxe editions are not included within the backwards compatible
    program.

Which would explain why when selecting the game through the console on the store leads to an error as the Platinum Hits Complete Edition is the only one available. To investigate this further, a standard
    edition of Midnight Club L.A. can be tried on the console as that is the listed version on our Backwards Compatibility section.

Best wishes!
  5. Mark Owens Win User

Hello fellow gamers!

program.

Best wishes!
    I bought the standard edition disc and it still says not playable here, will this get fixed?
  6. NWG SAVAGE Win User

Midnight Club L.A. Complete Edition for backward Compatibility

I am having the same problem with an American copy of MIDNIGHT CLUB LA COMPLETE EDITION on an american xbox one X.
  7. Mark Owens Win User

Hello fellow gamers!

program.

Best wishes!
    So I switched out discs at Gamestop, got the standard edition. Got home and inserted disc.....same error.....game not playable here.
Thema:

1. Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps... - Similar Threads - Hello been having

2. Hello I have been a long time user of xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have been a long time user of xbox: Hello I have been a long time user of xbox and recently bought cyberpunk 2077 bundle and had thought that the action has been accepted and completed but I was wrong it recently tried to get...
  3. Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...: Does anyone know how to copy and paste on Xbox during a game? Please tell me how to. ca72d928-d198-4314-9c03-7f0e22917f77
  4. Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and...: Request Id: 863fbae6-a790-4371-a28e-39f832ef5200 Correlation Id: 5989f59e-a383-456d-bff1-81d8cbc327ec Timestamp: 2023-01-25T16:02:41Z Message: AADSTS50058: A silent sign-in request was sent but...
  5. Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...: Please help I don’t want this to happen agian f4891ec6-783d-478d-933e-ddf2036eb759
  6. hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking...: Can you please help I've been trying for hours please ***Move from Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Android*** 470b95e5-2680-4094-81df-35d21c9289b3
  7. Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...: Hi! I got the Xbox ultimate! I've been enjoying fh5 a lot and I've thought of purchasing the game on steam. However, would my progress be saved? And transferred? 77ac1a4d-4f8f-40f8-9dad-64f2f845ea38
  8. Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.: Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no longer tolerate this. Please help. [Mod Removed]...
  9. Hello, I have not been on my Xbox recently due to moving out and come back to it being banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have not been on my Xbox recently due to moving out and come back to it being banned: hello, I haven't been on my Xbox recently due to moving out and I've come back on it to play today and I turn it on to be welcomed with a message saying my console has been banned from Xbox live...
  10. Hello. Parts of my account have been blocked and I do not know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Parts of my account have been blocked and I do not know why.: Hello. Parts of my account have been blocked and I do not know why. There is nothing special in Enforcement. 99b5e602-3217-4c0d-90df-8db7b8b2d9a2