Hello I have been a long time user of xbox

Discus and support Hello I have been a long time user of xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have been a long time user of xbox and recently bought cyberpunk 2077 bundle and had thought that the action has been accepted and completed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jordan Silva2, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Hello I have been a long time user of xbox

Hello I have been a long time user of xbox and recently bought cyberpunk 2077 bundle and had thought that the action has been accepted and completed but I was wrong it recently tried to get payment for the game and was charging 59.99 when the dlc price said 29.99 why did it do this and I have gift card amount of 25.000 can it pay half and the remaining balance pay the other half is that possible?

:)

Jordan Silva2, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Sword Style Win User

unhappy long time xbox user

Game and patch sizes have nothing to do with Xbox. As technology progresses, the amount of data that comprises a game will continue to grow. That's simply how big games are now. They have been that size on PC for years. If the data sizes are too much for
    you, then you may just have to find a new hobby. I suggest hiking, or mountain biking, or knitting.
  3. Abhishek Pradhan Win User

Is there any way to opt out of the patch and still play in multiplayer mode? My Xbox goes into an update install loop and gets stuck at preparing to download the update. Net connection is fine, everything else works except this one darned patch. It also
    corrupted my previous install and now I've lost ALL my gamer stats etc for SE3 :(
  4. FirstRespond3r Win User

Then don't connect online. It won't download the patch.

But it's good that you realize that this isn't a huge issue for a lot of us. I mean 19GBs is really nothing nowadays and can be downloaded within 10 minutes. This is the direction the industry is headed. In your situation, I don't know what to say or what
    advice to give. You'll find the same thing on the PS4 also.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

That update is bigger than some games. Yikes! I wonder why game updates are so big now when they seemed so miniscule on the 360. It's not like the games are that much bigger...yet.
  6. Sword Style Win User

I played Sniper Elite 3, but never without the patch. A friend of mine who tried it said it was broken, unplayable garbage. Which is entirely believable considering the size of the patch.
Thema:

Hello I have been a long time user of xbox

1. Hello I have been a long time user of xbox - Similar Threads - Hello been long

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  4. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  5. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  6. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  7. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...: Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide me the communication ip now ac44aabf-c28e-491c-9409-886a28e6d2c3
  10. Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...: Does anyone know how to copy and paste on Xbox during a game? Please tell me how to. ca72d928-d198-4314-9c03-7f0e22917f77