Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...

Discus and support Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know the reason why they have banned the console xbox one to my son since they have not contacted comingo that I am the father this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PowderyKarma609, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...

Hi, I would like to know the reason why they have banned the console xbox one to my son since they have not contacted comingo that I am the father this is the gametag
    [Mod Removed] please tell me how I can solve this problem since it is the first You see this happening and I have more than 8 years with microsoft services.

:)

PowderyKarma609, Nov 16, 2016
  2. Enforcement, my son is banned for reporting threat

Hi,

I have gone through my sons communication and as far as I can see he has not done anything wrong.

He was being threatened and reported it, so why was he banned?

Point being that because of this he is not likely to report anyone again. Not the best way to improve the behaviour of the players?

I really can't see any other reason why he would have been suspended although I don't think that is a valid reason.

reg./H

certified sneak, Nov 16, 2016
  3. rebecca 218
    rebecca 218 Guest
    banned console

serial number:- [mod removed]

gamerteg rebecca218.

Hi, my son is the owner of the above account, he uses this on my console which for some reason has been banned from using live.

My son is autistic, why have you banned my console? I now can't use it for myself. Also my son has paid for xbox live until jan 2012 and he has just bought battlefield 3 but now can't play it online.

Please tell me why you have banned the whole console and not just my sons account.

I think this is very unfair when it is a family console.

I hope you haven't banned the console just to make me buy a new one because I won't.

Many thanks

mrs barton

rebecca 218, Nov 16, 2016
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...

You can view your son's ban by logging into
    enforcement.xbox.com
    . From there you can file a case review if the ban is eligible for one.

bowski477, Nov 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: