hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product

Discus and support hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased Product is an game Sea of Thieves it was purchased in 20 of june 2020 and science 2021 or even earlier (dont remember corectly sry) game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by david okropiridze, Apr 24, 2023.

1. hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product

Purchased Product is an game Sea of Thieves it was purchased in 20 of june 2020 and science 2021 or even earlier (dont remember corectly sry) game refuses to lauch i bought it in steam,when i try to launch a game pops out a window which says Error Code P02 here is the screen shot and i need help with that if you could help me pls contact to me
    hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product [​IMG]

:)

david okropiridze, Apr 24, 2023
  2. david okropiridze Win User

well thanks everyone for help i appreciate that and my problem is fixed
  3. david okropiridze Win User

well thank you its actually solved the launch problem and sadly there is another one but in game now error is a Lavanderbeard or something like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

he is using the steam version NOT the microsoft store version.

OP check to make sure all windows updates are installed, also do the following

find that file
    [​IMG]

then delete it, then check integrity, it is the kind of file that stays on the system even when removing and reinstalling.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

that is server issue, server may be down for maintenance
  6. Shella_555 Win User

Hi, David
    I'm shella and would be glad to help you out.

Apologies for the issue, I'll implore you to try the following;

Try whitelisting the game with your anti-virus product. There are known compatibility issues with some antivirus products that we are working with the anti-virus vendors to resolve. If you experience an issue with a specific product, please let us know.

To whitelist Sea of Thieves:

1. Navigate to the game’s installation folder from within the whitelist page of your antivirus product.

2. To get the installation folder, press Win+R on your keyboard and type Powershell and press Enter. Then enter this command:

Get-AppxPackage *SeaOfThieves*

Or if you are having issues with the Pioneer version of the game:

Get-AppxPackage *Wasserburg*

Or if you are having issues with the Pioneer version of the game:

Get-AppxPackage *Wasserburg*

3. It should print out several lines. You can copy the Installation Location value from the start of C:\ to the end of the line by highlighting it with your mouse and then right-clicking in the window to copy it. You can then paste this into the Open Dialog by pressing in the text field at the bottom and pressing Ctrl+V then pressing Enter. From here you should navigate by double-clicking the folders for Binaries then UWP64, then finally selecting SotGame.exe, which is the executable you need to whitelist.

Please note that the process will need to be done each time the game is updated should your antivirus conflict with our game.

Reference: https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/36001...

This is a non-Microsoft website.
    The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I would be here incase you need more assistance.

Shella
Thema:

1. hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product - Similar Threads - hello problem purchased

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  8. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  9. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  10. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120