Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox

Discus and support Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox but it marked that we can go from one console to another only three times a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xplozz69, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Xplozz69
    Xplozz69 Guest

:)

Xplozz69, Nov 30, 2016
  2. RedNiK One
    RedNiK One Guest
    Sharing games dont work

Hello, I've been sharing my games with my brother, but for a few weeks now he has launched a game that disconnects me from the game to which I play and the same if I start a game that disconnects him from his game.

Even on the Wildland Beta ...

I have his main account on my console, and he has my main account on this console.

How to fix this problem? We both already reset our xbox one ...

Thank you

RedNiK One, Nov 30, 2016
  3. SpikedVirus8
    SpikedVirus8 Guest
    Multiple Access to same account

Ok so I have my own Xbox one, with my own account for live, with gold access. My little brother (Brother A) got an Xbox One S for christmas this year, so he could game with me and our other brother (Brother B), but Brother A only has access to gold due to
    me having put my account onto his Xbox. If I signed into my xbox account on my xbox, would he still have access to the gold my account provides on his xbox, or would he be screwed and have to afford his own gold account?

SpikedVirus8, Nov 30, 2016
  4. lIMoDzZayIl Win User

Xbox live gold/Game pass

Can you share your Xbox live gold with your little brother who lives in a different household. Mind you I'm 23 and have my own place.
    Yes you can but your little brother has to have his own Xbox and so do you. Guidelines: 1. Put your Xbox account on the Xbox to your little brother. 2. Go to your account that you put on this xbox. 3. Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, then select My Main Xbox, then select My Xbox Home.

Do one of the following:

Select Set as my main Xbox to designate this console as your main Xbox.

I hope i was helpful
  5. Hamza Chamli-Oghli Win User

Owner Probleme

Ok tank you. But I have got an other question. We have Ark on my brother's old account, so if we put it as the main account, I can play Ark without any restrictions right ?

But can I download Ark free on my PC on Windows 10 with the Xbox Play Anywhere, as I'm not the owner of the game ?
  6. ghost hunter148 Win User

I cant connect to LIVE

i have a similar problem i have xbox live and so does my brother and my brothers and mine account on my xbox one say that i don't have live and tells me to upgrade my and his account to gold but when we sign in to our oldest brothers xbox one (he moved out
    but we like to visit) we do have live and we can do everything and we don't get asked to upgrade to gold please help me
  7. Vitor GuilhermeAlmei Win User

xbox principal bug

the problem I have is that I already designate an xbox one as the last main one and still does not share gold or games, which is what I should do is already the last chance I have up to 1 year and although it has game pass ultimate and the updated games don't appear to me
    hi i'm going through the same problem but mine he put my account as the main Xbox but it appeared that i would need 1 year to put it back hi i'm going through the same problem but mine he put my account as the main Xbox but it appeared that i would need 1 year to put it back
  8. PutridRook0392 Win User

Used a non Live ID to sign up and now cant redeem or change email on my account

Hello,

I was on my Xbox console at the time trying to redeem a 12 month membership pre-paid card when it told me to sign in to my windows live account but when it came to signing in my hushmail account was there, yes my ItsssLewii live account is on my Xbox on
    my main gamer profile. This account I'm on now is another account on the xbox that my brother uses.

My ItsssLewii account is attacthed to my main gamer profile on my Xbox, the email is a hushmail email address and i've just realised I have put .co.uk instead of .com for some reason!!

Can you help me?
Thema:

1. Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox - Similar Threads - Hello problem brother

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  8. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  9. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  10. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...