Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of ...

Discus and support Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of the game when it comes to the achievement but some of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TandemElm, May 16, 2016.

1. TandemElm
    TandemElm Guest

Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of ...

Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of the game when it comes to the achievement but some of the achievements won t unlock ( it tells me that they have 100% completion but they won t unlock. Its been
    past 72 hours ( 100h ) since i completed the achievement task and it doesn t unlock Sorry for my english. Btw , my gamertag is

:)

TandemElm, May 16, 2016
  2. Achievement locked (360) since X360

Hello,

I have a lot of success which are blocked (lock) on my games of the Xbox 360.

( RDR; MW3 and other)

Can you help me? When i finish mission, the achievement won t unlock. (sorry for my english).

Best regards.

ValentinValade, May 16, 2016
  3. CollinsBoy19
    CollinsBoy19 Guest
    Achievement's UFC 2 not unlocking xb1?

Hello every time i play UFC 2 my achievements will not unlock and i know i have defentlley unlocked some because i have nearly completed it and I've done most of the same things over and over to try and get them again to see if they will unlock its only
    this game its doing it on because i recently completed Grand theft auto 5 and they all unlocked fine and today I played black ops one backwards compatibility and got an achievement on that so its only ufc its happening on any help appreciated thanks.

CollinsBoy19, May 16, 2016
  4. TandemElm
    TandemElm Guest

I also tried to reset the console , redownloading my account and other stuff

TandemElm, May 16, 2016
  5. TandemElm Win User

Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of the game when it comes to the achievement but some of the achievements won t unlock ( it tells me that they have 100% completion but they won t unlock.

I also tried to reset the console , redownloading my account and other stuff
  6. Rhythm BW Win User

Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?

I've been building my library of games on Xbox since the OG Xbox. I have been building my digital library since the launch of Xbox One. As I said in my original post, it is no longer in my library. UFC 2 is there. UFC 3 is there & UFC 4 is there & UFC 5 is now there. The only game I'm missing is UFC 1. And my time played is back to 0 even though I have achievements unlocked. The UFC 1 Demo is there, but the full game is not.
  7. - AJ - Win User

Hello! I recently bought SF Coins and have a issue.

Hi, SantiSvk! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, Fighter Coins can't be transferred across different gaming platforms, even if your accounts are linked to the same Capcom ID.

In this case, I'm afraid my best advice would be to request a refund for your purchase.

To do so:

- Go to http://www.xbox.com/refunds
    - Sign in to the account you used for this purchase.
    - Select your order from the list of refundable items.
    - Click the green "Request refund" button.

Remember that some purchases can take up to 24 hours to show on the list of refundable items. If you don't see your order on the list, please select "Why don't I see my order in the list?".

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  8. CountryDemon199 Win User

I have an Achievement for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

The achievement is Paranormal Progress and it is showing up on my 360 and not on Xbox.com. Before I look at all of my achievements for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 it says that I have 56 of 80 then when I look at them it says I have 57 of 80.
  9. dibrain Win User

Photojournalist achievement is unobtainable

Hello,

Are you sure? I recently obtained this achievement without a problem. Here are the instructions I followed.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/gears-of-war-2/achievement/18130-Photojournalist.html
Thema:

1. Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of ... - Similar Threads - Hello problem achievements

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  8. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  9. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  10. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120