Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off ...

Discus and support Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off the DVR function 9629b67c-2534-464e-a286-ee405e191380 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maximus0790, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Maximus0790
    Maximus0790 Guest

Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off ...

:)

Maximus0790, Jan 7, 2017
  2. Error detection xbox

Hello, I have an error 0x406 Xbox .The proposed corrections do not work.

BygoneJaguar166, Jan 7, 2017
  3. Camillosss
    Camillosss Guest
    Xbox on PC

Hi all,

I have problem with log on to xbox on my PC, i have windows 10,

0x406 - this is i guess a problem code.

Camillosss, Jan 7, 2017
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

Hi Maximus,

To better assist you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

· Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?

· Have you tried signing in a different profile to the Xbox app?

Running troubleshooter for Windows apps can help diagnose and resolve issues for Microsoft products or third-party software that affects Microsoft products. Click this

link
    to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen prompts.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: