Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...

Discus and support Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Error interno. Nombre: NO_SUCH_VERSION Detalles del error: Invalid version typ When it's time to go to facilities in the minecraft java part,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by harold ibarra, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...

Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play... [​IMG]
    Error interno.
    Nombre: NO_SUCH_VERSION
    Detalles del error: Invalid version typ

When it's time to go to facilities in the minecraft java part, nothing comes out, the following comes out: no result, no facilities have been found that match your search , please I need help

Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play... [​IMG]

:)

harold ibarra, Jul 16, 2023
  2. AndyGarcía1 Win User

Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play minecraft java and I get the following

Hello I have the same problem, but I couldn't play the game before
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play minecraft java and I get the following

But were you able to play this game before? Are you able to play the bedrock version without issues on your PC? Can you try to install the game on a different storage drive to see if that helps.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Minecraft game.

Were you able to play this before on your PC?

Please also try reinstalling the game and the launcher.

Also do this:

Let's reset the Xbox app first then do a store reset as well.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, please do this:

Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

Once done, restart your PC and try again please.
  5. harold ibarra Win User

hello friend thanks for answering but i did all the steps and still nothing and this only happens with minecraft java
  6. LucaIezzi Win User

Windows 11 Minecraft Java Edition Xbox Game Pass PC Error

is that that is not the problem, the problem is that minecraft does not detect as if you had the game pass therefore it does not let you play premium servers, and I have already seen the error in several people and absolutely all of windows 11 and I think It is similar to that you cannot download the launcher through the Microsoft store but I redirected you to the xbox app and there that error arises, which the minecraft page when you go to your profile says that you do not have the game purchased.
Thema:

Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...

1. Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play... - Similar Threads - Hello problem download

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Hello, I have a problem updating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB....
  8. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  9. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  10. Hello, I have a problem, I can not get into the applications and download games, because I can ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have a problem, I can not get into the applications and download games, because I can ...: Hello, I have a problem, I can not get into the applications and download games, because I can not make the account, always appears error, error, please help me !!! I spent all day mechendo,...