Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves

Discus and support Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I launch Sea Of Thieves I manage to arrive at the game menu but as soon when I click on the button "Play the game" it gives me a Sea Of Thives... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThéoLoubier, Jun 22, 2020.

1. ThéoLoubier
    ThéoLoubier Guest

When I launch Sea Of Thieves I manage to arrive at the game menu but as soon when I click on the button "Play the game" it gives me a Sea Of Thives server

error. Please I need your help.

(I bought the game on Steam)

Thank you

:)

ThéoLoubier, Jun 22, 2020
  2. r4ndom4rtist28 Win User

This is likely an error on the part of the Sea of Thieves devs rather than Microsoft, try checking the Xbox Status page and check the status of games and titles on Xbox
  3. Wolf_Play Win User

The problem have been fixed !

Thanks you all people :)
  4. Miss Lyric 2 U Win User

Hi Wolf,

I would uninstall and reinstall the game. Also understand if you are working off of an external hard drive you may need to reset that as well as the full game is not pull properly from the device. Anything further will be an actual game server problem and
    I would go on the website to see if there are any maintenance issues being worked on.
  5. CHAOSxOFxDEATH Win User

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

I do hope your issue will be, or had been, resolved.
  6. Wolf_Play Win User

It's not a Steam problem because one of my friends god the game too on Steam and it work
Thema:

1. Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves - Similar Threads - Hello problem need

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.: [IMG] I am a xbox gamer from China.I like this xbox very much and often recommend it to my friends. But on xbox, there are many games that Chinese people care about very much don’t have...
  8. Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off ...: Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off the DVR function 9629b67c-2534-464e-a286-ee405e191380
  9. Hello,I have this problem,please update to do the updates need 190 megs of RAM ,I have all 14 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello,I have this problem,please update to do the updates need 190 megs of RAM ,I have all 14 ...: Hello,I have this problem,please update to do the updates need 190 megs of RAM ,I have all 14 gigabytes,I want to install the update,but write that there is not enough memory,what to do?...
  10. Hello. I have such a problem, when you update xbox live I hang a window where you need to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. I have such a problem, when you update xbox live I hang a window where you need to ...: Hello. I have such a problem, when you update xbox live I hang a window where you need to confirm the update and I can neither clicking yes, while I can only go back to the homepage. prompt...