Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

Discus and support Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nesrine KAIS AMIROUCHE, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls

:)

Nesrine KAIS AMIROUCHE, Aug 28, 2023
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Fh4 / xbox live parental control setting error

Hello Linus,

There are many bugs in Forza 4. Personally I get the same error when I try and access the designs. You can go to the

Forza Forums
    . There are others that have posted similar issues on there. There are also a list of known issues/bugs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. luissolid Win User

Two controllers- multiplayer on console-not live

Hello welcome to the forums!

Forza Motorsport 7 have Split screen options so your childrens can play on the same screen.

Forza horizon 4 don't have Split screen option!

Regards!
  4. plowwww Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Verbindung bricht ständig im Spiel ab [Forza Horizon 4 connection is constantly breaking in the game]

Hello, i only play Forza Horizon 4 so i can't really tell if it would happen in other games of xbox. But i can say that it ain't happening in other games apart from Forza Horizon 4. My PC is equipped with an i5-8600k Processor and a GTX 1080 meaning that
    it is easily dealing with forza.

The Backgroundsetting has always been to "on".
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Forza horizon 4 play anywhere?

Hello, Just thought the
    Xbox Play anywhere
    page would be of some use to you, as there is a list Questions and Answers at the bottom of the page which might help.

I imagine you will be able to play Forza Horizon 4 with your brother in the same manner you did on Forza Horizon 3.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Jogo comprado não aparece após download em xbox one[Purchased game does not appear after downloading on xbox one]

Hello Joaquim,

Thank you for your post! I understand you are experiencing an issue with installing a recent purchase you made for the Forza Horizon 4 expansion: Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions. In order to play this content,
    you must own a copy of Forza Horizon 4, it can be installed to your game by following the steps on this page:

Find your games add-ons on Xbox One

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

1. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't... - Similar Threads - Hello bug forza

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  10. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...