hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ...

Discus and support hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; help me plz refund me my 100000 points 40a4fca6-5784-4ab0-a2f8-a2ce8e7fac24 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GTA 5try HaRd KiLLeR, Jun 7, 2018.

1. hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ...

help me plz refund me my 100000 points

:)

GTA 5try HaRd KiLLeR, Jun 7, 2018
  2. I think I'm missing points

I think I'm missing points

xMBKx Murda2300, Jun 7, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello xMBKx Murda2300,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards). Again, keep
    in mind that game consumables are not eligible for MyVIP, and do not increase progress.

XBLRewards8, Jun 7, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello xMBKx Murda2300,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). Again, keep
    in mind that game consumables are not eligible for MyVIP, and do not increase progress.
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

You will want to indicate which purchases or promotions you feel that you were not credited for. That will help the staff expedite their ability to assist you.

The staff works Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST and typically take 1-2 business days to reply.
  6. KrisFarrell Win User

I think i got hacked

Thats not possible, Xbox Consoles and Kinects can not be accessed from outside sources. Nobody would be able to "hack" into your Kinect. If your having issues with your kinect then have a look through the support section of xbox.com for troubleshooting.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

I think i got hacked

8. HassanB Win User

I think i got hacked

You may want to visit the page here and read about XBOX Account Security. Also, please make sure that you have follow the steps to protect your profile by visiting the link
    here. I also suggest changing your Windows Live ID, and then changing your password, instructions to do that can be found
    here.
Thema:

hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ...

1. hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ... - Similar Threads - hello 100000 points

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  10. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...