hello i got suspended for know reason and i need your help please :)

Discus and support hello i got suspended for know reason and i need your help please :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i got suspended from talking and sending messages please help me i was just playing with my friends because i just bought live then i noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elysian Void, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Elysian Void
    Elysian Void Guest

hello i got suspended from talking and sending messages please help me i was just playing with my friends because i just bought live then i noticed that they couldn't hear me so then i checked the party and it said go to privacy settings and enable the voice
    and chat i went there i check it and it was already enable but i still couldn't talk to them so please i really need to get unsuspended because my mom is talking my xbox away after the break

:)

Elysian Void, Jan 2, 2017
  2. xxElijah
    xxElijah Guest
    I got suspended for a reason i do not know and need help!

My gamertag is DrizzyJamaica and I just got on my xbox 360 and found out I am suspended until tomorrow. I would very much appreciate any help given! Thanks!

xxElijah, Jan 2, 2017
  3. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

Hi

bands and suspensions are on this:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

post your problem on there

hope that helpshello i got suspended for know reason and i need your help please :) :)

(also I do not see an ban on your account via profile website)

MB5656, Jan 2, 2017
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

You will need to log into the enforcement team website and submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2017
  5. {Parity} Win User

You will need to log into the enforcement team website and submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  6. MB5656 Win User

Hi

bands and suspensions are on this:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

post your problem on there

hope that helps:)

(also I do not see an ban on your account via profile website)
  7. Smwutches Win User

I Got Suspended for no reason Help me Please

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Account iTommyHD1

Hello,

I am sorry to hear your sons account being suspended.

We do not know why his/her account got suspended.

Only way to know is to post a thread
    here

They will tell you the reason for why he got suspended.

Thanks
  9. Smwutches Win User

Hello i need help please !

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

You'd want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum for support to check any other purchases. Depending on when you purchased Dead Rising and Resident Evil, they may have gone toward 1 of 2 Games on Demand punchcard offers and you would need to complete
    the offer in order to receive the credits.
Thema:

1. hello i got suspended for know reason and i need your help please :) - Similar Threads - hello got suspended

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  4. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  5. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  6. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  7. Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.: Hello, my minecraft account got stolen through a keylogger, they ve changed the email adress to the account now when i tried to log in to my account microsoft said that i have no account and had...
  8. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  9. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  10. Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...: i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to use, but she only has an xbox 360, does the ultimate game pass work on this xbox. thank you...