Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

Discus and support Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by j3fer j3fer, Nov 12, 2023.

1. j3fer j3fer
    j3fer j3fer Guest

Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual I always play on it even on labymod and namemc i got the statues active only Minecraft not allowing me to join again. the name is- 1SunRain_
    I had it purchased but idk why it's says that account dose not exist anymore or whatever they said *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is no longer exist or idk i got some picture's here.

:)

j3fer j3fer, Nov 12, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get support from u guys

Hello J3fer J, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having trouble logging into Minecraft Bedrock Edition and that you have tried several solutions without success.

Verify your account: Make sure you're signed in with the same Microsoft account you purchased Minecraft with

Reinstall the game: Although you mentioned that you've already tried this, sometimes it can help to delete the game from your system, restart your PC, and then download and install the game again

Launcher Settings: Open the launcher, go to settings > accounts > click the 3 dots and delete all accounts connected to the launcher. Then, go back to the sign-in screen, sign in with the Microsoft account you used to migrate your account, and see if that resolves the issue.

If you are still having problems, I would recommend that you contact Minecraft support for further help

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. j3fer j3fer Win User

Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get support from u guys

i can't log in to my account why and whats the reason ?
  4. Marcellino Verbeke1 Win User

minecraft microsoft log in ps4

I already contacted minecraft/Mojang support and they sent me here since mojang accounts got removed and this is now a microsoft account issue. I would appreciate it if both supports/communities stopped playing table tennis with my problem and gave possible solutions to this messy situation.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

Hello Vbpoju,

Since this is a Mojang bug, there isn't much support we can give here on the Xbox forums. We recommend going through Mojang support specifically. You can find that here :
    Minecraft Help
  6. Sam24313 Win User

I can't change back to my previous Microsoft Account name on Minecraft

No sorry, the problem is on Minecraft, which I now use a Microsoft Account for, and that's why I'm confused why the Mojang Support sent me here.
Thema:

1. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get... - Similar Threads - Hello got bug

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  4. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  5. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  6. Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.: Hello, my minecraft account got stolen through a keylogger, they ve changed the email adress to the account now when i tried to log in to my account microsoft said that i have no account and had...
  7. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  8. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  9. Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...: i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to use, but she only has an xbox 360, does the ultimate game pass work on this xbox. thank you...
  10. Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of...: Hello, i got xbox elit controller 2 for my xbox, and its working every game only call of duty MW2 dosent connect. The original xbox controller workes . ce7090c0-e60f-43ea-8d11-9cc5eabbe3a3