Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

Discus and support Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] im so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card 50f64f83-8979-4b64-a311-3c3fc9d99897 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tayy��‍♂️, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna... [​IMG]
    im
    so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card

:)

Tayy��‍♂️, Jul 26, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna help me on this it was a 15 gift card

Hey there Tayy����‍♂️,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled Troubleshoot
    gift card and code issues
    . If it was redeemed on the wrong account, you'll be out of luck though.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Is there a way to track on what acc was a redeem code used on or is there a possibility that a code was used but didn't give the product?

4. Georges C. Win User

Cant Redeem Code.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello OneEyedRotti, I'm sorry, but I don't think your situation was very clear, you're in the US and the code belongs to the UK, otherwise you won't be able to redeem the code because they're from different regions.

If you can give more details.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Unable to claim my xbox pc game pass

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dev, I don't know how many attempts to redeem the code you've already made, but try to follow what the message says.

Wait a while and try to redeem the code later because it could be an error on Microsoft's side.
  6. Dutchip00 Win User

I have not gotten my mixpot yet and Sunday is tomorrow and I'm afraid I won't get it! PLEASE HELP!

Please! Send me a code for the voices of war req pack so I can redeem it in the Xbox store! I'm sorry for sounding extremely rude I'm just worried I won't receive my promised rewards. My apologies for being mad I just don't want to miss out!
Thema:

Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

1. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna... - Similar Threads - Hello put code

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  7. Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...: Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift card for Xbox pc that was 29.99 ? 204c71b8-0398-49de-9965-3bff7b4f5495
  8. Hello I put my dads passkey in to many times and he doesn’t ember his password and doesn’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put my dads passkey in to many times and he doesn’t ember his password and doesn’t...: Hello I put my dads passkey in to many times and he doesn’t ember his password and doesn’t want to reset it I don’t know what to do is there a time limit on it where I can put in the passkey after...
  9. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...: Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do? 2d6eb549-5824-45c3-8493-06a978adf40d
  10. Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox: Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox but it marked that we can go from one console to another only three times a year. Would like to know if you can help us...