Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I...

Discus and support Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I connected it to the Xbox, it does not work (I connected it according... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by مسلم جاسم, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I...

Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I connected it to the Xbox, it does not work (I connected it according to the Totoril in the steering wheel box).

:)

مسلم جاسم, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Pataris026 Win User

I have a PXN V9 steering wheel and shifter and pedal combo. It's a wired setup. My Xbox one isn't recognizing it. Please help

I had the same problem and here is the story/solution.

The PXN V9 is a dual mode wheel (racing wheel and gamepad).

If you connect the shifter it becomes a racing wheel. (The problem is it's not recognized by most games).

If you un-connect the shifter it becomes a gamepad and you can play almost all racing games that support gamepad games with it.

And you can map buttons with the app too.

There is no way to shift from gamepad mode to wheel mode without un-connecting the shifter to my knowledge.

PXN other wheels including the V900 are just recognized as a gamepad, no wheel mode.

The diagram (up) is the one for the V900 who do not use a shifter and is always in gamepad mode.

So by not plugging the shifter it transform the V9 into a V900 and you play in gamepad mode in racing games.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I connected it to the Xbox, it does not work (I connected it according to the Totoril in the steering wheel box).

this is not an unauthorized controller and will not work with Xbox despite the manufacturer claims
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, مسلم ج. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting your PXN wheel to your Xbox.

Not only that, but I would like to suggest you to check:

A. Check if your wheel has any pending firmware update.
    This can be done via PC and visiting the manufacturer's website.

B. Check if your wheel mode is set for Xbox console and if it's everything's properly connected.
    You may want to check the wheel manual for this purpose.

Besides that, it is important to clarify that not all games may be compatible with the wheel you have.
    You may want to check the game's wheel compatibility by visiting the game's website and FAQs.

Furthermore, in case you still have issues using the wheel, it is suggested to contact the manufacturer's support.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Georges C. Win User

I got a PXN V9 racing wheel and it does not work

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Michael546, according to my research, the steering wheel is compatible with Xbox One, have you tried checking the manufacturer's website to see if there is any configuration to be done during the installation?

"Plug the USB of Racing wheel into XBOX ONE USB interface. 3. After connection, Press “HOME” Button on Racing wheel. When racing wheel can control the console interface which mean connected successfully."

https://www.e-pxn.com/sites/pxn/files/product/m...

I also recommend Forza Support, they may have more detailed information about your issue.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

how to set up the pedals?

Thema:

Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I...

1. Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I... - Similar Threads - Hello connected pxn

2. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  3. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  4. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  5. Hello, my pads connect together and when I turn on the game, they light up in the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my pads connect together and when I turn on the game, they light up in the same...: Hello, my pads connect together and when I turn on the game, they light up in the same color. I can't play with two people... what should I do? 5149f391-29b5-47dd-ae22-c3ac22da8809
  6. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  7. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  8. Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...: Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide me the communication ip now ac44aabf-c28e-491c-9409-886a28e6d2c3
  9. Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...: Hello everyone, For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live. Just recently, MW3 became a backwards compatible game, so naturally, I went to go play the legendary...
  10. hello, i can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello, i can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet: hello, i can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me this error: The DNS server can't resolve server names 7a04df36-b8a4-4e6d-ab87-afa6d2ebf264