Hello, I cant use game bar because "your pc doesnt meet the hardwer req. for captures"

Discus and support Hello, I cant use game bar because "your pc doesnt meet the hardwer req. for captures" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have i3 10105f amd radeon rx 6400 0409271d-eb2d-4e7d-9bc5-3f7a6376f39e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Levi k1, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Levi k1
    Levi k1 Guest

Hello, I cant use game bar because "your pc doesnt meet the hardwer req. for captures"

I have i3 10105f amd radeon rx 6400

:)

Levi k1, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Stephaccino Win User

Hi Levi, thanks for your question. I'm happy to help.

I found the below answer that seemed to help someone with similar issues to yours.

Click on the windows button

Search the term ''Gpedit''

Click on ''Edit Group Policy''

And follow the path Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting

Double click on the file within this path

Make sure the option enabled is checked, if not check it, and click apply, and then OK.

*Restart your computer after this.

Could you give this a try and let me know if it helps?

Thanks!
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Xbox app clips

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in checking your captures from the console companion app.

Just to verify, you always check your captures or clips when pressing Windows+alt+G, is that correct? Because that is actually through the game bar but not on the console companion app. You can share your game clips using the game bar and game bar will not be removed from your PC or shut down.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

How to record game clips on Xbox mobile app ios

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The capture menu on your phone is meant for videos and screenshots you captured on Xbox and on PC using the Game Bar. You can't capture Minecraft on your iOS through Xbox. You'll need to use a third party app for that.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

xbox gamebar capturing clips takes a while(pc)

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help game bar problem.

Please try to reset the game bar app on your PC.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox game bar app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, restart your PC and try again.

But there are times that it will take long to upload the captures due to server delays but they should not be doing that all the time.

Hope that helps.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Surface Pro6 Xbox Win+G 录屏 录制不工作 [Mod Translation - Surface Pro6 Xbox Win-G recording doesnot work]

Hey Chang

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently running into difficulties when attempting to capture on your Windows 10 machine.

Unfortunately, we are unable to email you to your direct email, but I can provide an article

here
    to confirm that you meet the hardware requirements.

If you are able to confirm this, then I would implore you to review the
    Troubleshooting Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    , and see if some of these steps work for you.

Give this a try and let us know your results!
Thema:

1. Hello, I cant use game bar because "your pc doesnt meet the hardwer req. for captures" - Similar Threads - Hello cant game

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  4. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  5. Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...: Hello, My son tried to log in to Minecraft with my MS account(i gave him permission and he bought it), but the login page requires Windows Hello PIN which i cant remember or reset because its not...
  6. hello i cant open my minecraft in multiplayer mood pls can they help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i cant open my minecraft in multiplayer mood pls can they help me: hello i cant open my minecraft in multiplayer mood pls can they help me 51e6f5f6-18e5-4c7b-944d-3cc7efe51e90
  7. Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...: When I was younger I connected a Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4. This account has since been deactivated and is no longer accessible. How can i connect a new Microsoft account to...
  8. cant login to minecraft account because of "microsoft hello"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant login to minecraft account because of "microsoft hello": hello, when i try to log in another minecraft account in the launcher there is something with windows hello i dont really know what it is but after that i can put my password in. the problem is...
  9. Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.: Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason and now I need to "secure" my account to get in, but the problem is that I have my old phone number on my...
  10. Hello i downloaded chivalry 2 with gamepass but i cant open it can anyone help i tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i downloaded chivalry 2 with gamepass but i cant open it can anyone help i tried...: i updated the drivers i updated windows I removed the firewall deleted the anti cheat and reinstalled it. i tried everything please help me fc640f5b-a26d-41ce-a5d7-f7dde5673b6f